PDA

View Full Version : Well, I couldn't find anything related to what I wanted to know(Conspiracies)

Tormenta669
07-09-2009, 03:11 AM
Anyways, I tried looking through the search thing and everything I did find didn't help me at all >_>
& I was then gonna try to just ask in an already open topic but to many random conversations that I didn't want to interrupt so here we go!

What I would like to know is, what conspiracies have you found in AC1? I mean, I saw what LOOKS like the Illuminati symbol waaay at the end but I wasn't really paying attention to the game(I was half asleep when I played it) so I don't even remember half the game(lol >_&gthttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif.
I just want to know if you guys have found anything that I obviously missed.

Also, have you guys come across anything in AC2 that is conspiracy-like?

godsmack_darius
07-09-2009, 04:11 AM

ubi.com Forums Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed Well, I couldn't find anything related to what I wanted to know(Conspiracies)

Welcome to the forums Tormenta669

******SPOILER******

And The conspiracy is that all the things that have happened in the past like, the trojen war, or when Moses made the sea split in two, so he cold walk through it, or jesus turning water into wine. It was all an illusion form the Peice of Eden which is the little peice of silver you see at the end after you kill Al Mualim, And the Illuminati Symbol is an Ambigram of the word "Illuminati" so if you are reffering too the Pentagram it isnt.

And the other conspiracy is that the Templars were looking for world peace (Order, more specifacly, One Word Order)
But the way they went for it is bad, and eventualy, you find out the people who are keeping Desmond captive are infact templars, and they are looking for the artifact (another artifact simliar to the one you see Al Mualim hadm but it was destroyed in the well known Accident everyone keeps talking about

The other one is that the war the Assassins had with the Templars back in 1191, it never ended, it is still going on today, and Abstergo (The Templars) are killing off the Assassins And Desmond and Lucy ar ethe only ones left (That we know of)

Tormenta669
07-09-2009, 05:32 AM
I was actually talking about the pyramid/eye thing(I have a friend who is waaaay obsessed with the whole Illuminati thing and said that they pyramid/eye combo is the Illuminati symbol or something along those lines), not the pentagram lol. But thank you.

Although I already did know of the few things you did say, I still appreciate the help. =D

I should've specified what I DID know and let others say what I've missed. :/ Work + staying up til god knows how long just to finish the game. It also doesn't help that I played until Memory Block 3 and then stopped playing for a few months and JUST picked it up again out of sheer boredom. So to be honest, I don't remember most of the game due to a long time frame of not playing it.

godsmack_darius
07-09-2009, 05:40 AM
True, but the The Pyrimad AND the eye is right, except it isnt to do with the Illuminati Espacially, it is for the diffeent levels of power, so the lowest start from the bottom(presidents) and the top, their is this one guy

And if you look at it, it isnt an eye, its an apple meaning, man wont control the world, The apple will (the peice of eden) will control the world

Stormpen
07-09-2009, 05:42 AM
Well, I don't think the Illuminati will be featured in the game, coz even though they resurfaced in the 15th Century, It was in the 16th century that they gained prominence....

godsmack_darius
07-09-2009, 05:44 AM
Well Leonardo built the path of Illumination in the 15TH centuary, so we might here about it

And Stormpen? If I am not mistakened, the Pyrimid he is talking with the "eye" on it you see in blood on the game, it is an Apple am I right, I forgot since I havnt played the game in about 2 months lol

Stormpen
07-09-2009, 05:57 AM
Yeah, the "Apple and the Eye" Something to do with the end of the world, if I'm not mistake....

And as for the Illuminati, there are several organizations, one formed in the 1700's, and another formed by Gallileo, who was born in 1564, waay after the events of Assassins Creed II....

DanielJ3309
07-09-2009, 07:29 AM
The main conspiracy theme I see running thru the game is the New World Order, mentioned by name 2 or 3 times. The Illuminati goes hand and hand w/the NWO as a small organized Bavairan group, but didn't come around until the late 1770's. The were dispursed by the goverment shortly there after, but some believe they remained true and are still around to this day like the Freemasons persay.

The game like the NWO is positioning for a one world government and control of people thru mind control and fear. Things that branch off from the NWO that are mentioned in the game for instance is the flouride in the water, which many believe to be the source of why kids are on ridilin being that it is a poisonous neurotoxin and can be found in Vidics email.

There are many other theories thru out the game like the Philly Experiment which you can Wiki and read about.

But like i said, the main conspiracy theme is the New World Order which is a reason I love the game so much. I don't subscribe to every theory within the NWO, but I do know alot about it & don't dismiss it as crazy radical speculation. There is alot within the belief of world domination that is right infront of your face and hard to ignore, some of it is far fetched, but that's up to the evidence and your own intuition.

If you read up on the New World Order, or the Bilderburg Group, Club of Rome, Illuminati, Rockefeller or Globalism, alot of what is going on within the game starts to make sense as you connect the dots to the real world theories themselves. Absolutely love it!

Charlie_Romeo
07-09-2009, 07:34 AM
wat the rockefella 1 about?

Account_Deleted
07-09-2009, 07:49 AM
tl:dr
but remeber, not everything thing in the game has to follow history,
i mean in AC 1 thoese aren't the way the targets really died

DanielJ3309
07-09-2009, 07:53 AM
David Rockefeller is one of the (if not) most wealthiest persons in the world. He is at all of these global summits for the elite and a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, which is basically a meeting of all global leaders in which they implement policies that we all have to abide by.

He was a former employee of Chase Bank and has ties in with the IMF & World Bank. These agencies control the economy which in turn control your quality of life.

Bottom line is Rockefeller is the number one name associated with the New World Order, he even states in his own book he is looking forward to the day when the New World Order will be implemented. And with his power and financial influence, he makes alot happen behind the scenes.

godsmack_darius
07-09-2009, 09:53 AM
But I am not talking about Ezios life time, Im talking about Desmonds, You do no The Illuminati INFILTRATED the VATICAN, dude, THE Vatican, they murdered 2 or 3 pope.
And they are now in charge (if they are still around today) the Hassassins, The Knights templar, to the skull and bones, to the KGB and soviets, and Freemasons, thats why when you even look for them on google, you dont find alot, because they are VERY secret, secret handshakes, secret ways of talking to eachother, even sculptures telling them were to meet.

Serenity9066
07-09-2009, 11:15 AM
Why in the world would you trust information found over google... or even the internet? There are so many conspiracy lover nuts out there they'll say anything and devote a whole website to it. Where's the line between reality and AC just being a game? You guys are talking about a haze of theories like they were the truth, and you only read up on all this from a search engine? Lol.. Seems like you're just piecing a web of fear together.

There is a lot of censorship going on in the world though. Not saying the whole dominance thing is overly farfetched.

EmperorxZurg
07-09-2009, 11:23 AM
As Vidic says Godsmack. Anyone can write anything. They can put whatever they want into it. doesn't have to be true

DanielJ3309
07-09-2009, 11:36 AM
i dont get my information on these paticular subjects thru google...i've gotten them from sources like Aaron Russo, Alex Jones daily radio show & 9/11 truth movement, by the way all of this information is on the internet as well, although this is verified supported information on these sites, not just blanket accusations.

I'm not saying everything that Alex Jones or Aaron Russo say I'm behind. I do not believe in God, so I don't think that the NWO conspirators who think we are living in biblical apocolyptic times are accurate. But i do believe our government is a corrupt manipulative device in which some of the theories expressed by the afore mentioned figures are very plausable. They are the most recognized public figure heads when we are talking about New World Order news.

If you really want information that you can use via the web on this subject matter, visit infowars.com or prisonplanet.com and search the forums for answers to your questions, the people on there are of all different religions and backgrounds, so its not a biast website that panders to christians.

I'm an atheist and i take the information that i want from it and disregard the biblical mumbo jumbo.

As far as censorship going on Serenity, that's an understatement. With the invasion of Iraq post 9-11, we have seen our civil liberties stripped, our phones tapped, random vehicle stops, the patriot act and a larger defense budget due to 9/11.

Is this necessary, or are these baby steps towards stripping us down to a communist or god forbid totalitarian state of affairs in which we are at the beckoning call of our governments?

There is credible information on the internet, you just have to know where to find it and how to cipher out the crap. I don't believe some of it & I do believe other stuff while im on the fence about certain matters (like vaccines & flouride in the water, or chemtrails for instance)

We all know AC is just a game, but the historical events are very accurate & the fact that conspiracy theories run rampid thru the game makes for good conversations like these.

Serenity9066
07-09-2009, 11:51 AM
Man that's such a downer. Well while your trying to find the right information to support your empty promises of some kind of an apocalypse I'll be taking in my own information from what actually goes on around me.

I was actually trying to avoid going that deep into it by just mentioning censorship, but someone always has to jump the gun. You need to remember where your posting.

DanielJ3309
07-09-2009, 11:59 AM
sorry Serenity, i'll try to find a "I got my GED after dropping out of 8th grade" forum...maybe we can break it down for you there...

the problem from taking the information in from around you is that the information around you points to exactly what i've been talking about, you're just to ignorant...keep letting the TV box tell you lies...

and again, im not talking about an apocolypse, if you read my post you'd realize i was admitting that i DO NOT BELIEVE in the apocolypse, nor do i believe in the bible, or god or that the new world order has anything to do with revelations...anyway, i'll let you get back to your "Dancing with the Stars"

DanielJ3309
07-09-2009, 12:08 PM
It's basically like this...homeboy started this thread in search of the conspiracies embedding within the body of the game...

I presented him w/a few and elaborated on what some people think they are or mean. Take that information, read it, do with it what you will and if nothing, at least you understand the motive of the bad guys in the game.

In no way did this conversation turn elementary until you decided to voice your opinion, in which, no one really cares.

Again...these are just answers to questions, doesn't mean it's law, but you seem to think I subscribe to the theories mentioned.

And like i said, some of it, yes, some of it, no, some of it, meh...what about that causes you to go into hyper offensive mode?

Charlie_Romeo
07-09-2009, 12:13 PM
Try not to double post Dan just edit ur message and add to it next time ok mate. And dont be so condasending towards people on the forum its not clever

Serenity9066
07-09-2009, 12:13 PM
@Daniel Your starting to bore me. But go on I'm sure someone finds your supreme knowledge fascinating.

EmperorxZurg
07-09-2009, 12:16 PM
cmon let's not get into this. it's just a game let's not get into the. "the gov't gonaa kill us man all paranoid think ok"

DanielJ3309
07-09-2009, 12:17 PM
[********Edited]...are you like 16? cuz that would totally make sense sorry bout the double post...

the "you are starting to bore me" line...that's a cop out and a defense mechanism...so we'll drop it...

charlie im not trying to be condiscending, [********Edited] and im doing a pretty good job at it...

DISTURBED...it's not about that we talking about the governments going to get us...

IT IS THE MAIN THEME IN THE VIDEO GAME THAT HAS BROUGHT YOU HERE...THAT'S WHAT THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS!!!

I'm not telling you they are going to get you, im telling whoever started this post that that is the main conspiracy in the game...for[********Edited] sake...

***content edited - don't insult your fellow forum members and watch your language regardless of what your trying or not to be or prove - these are E-rated forums

Charlie_Romeo
07-09-2009, 12:21 PM
they dont like the use of swear words here dan

david_roman
07-09-2009, 12:21 PM
Hi!!! The pyramid and the eye is a famous symbol of the Catholic Religion. It represents the Holy Trinity (La Satísima Trinidad). This means that The Holy Spirit, Father and Son (Jesus) are one God and there isn't some kind of hierarchy because the three are the same.

Serenity9066
07-09-2009, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by DanielJ3309:
oh my god you are so dumb...are you like 16? cuz that would totally make sense sorry bout the double post...

Man you must really have it out for those 16 year olds. Lol.

EmperorxZurg
07-09-2009, 12:36 PM
Actually the conspiracy didn't bring me here at all. And there's much more to the game then just the NWO ok? besides the team probably didn't even try to relate their NWO with the one u think is going on

DanielJ3309
07-09-2009, 12:46 PM
disturbed...i know theres alot more to the game & the conspiracy didn't bring you here, the amazing game play and story line that captivated all of us is why we're all here, that and the excitment for AC2's buzz...

but the NWO related in the game is the same as the one i mentioned...there's only one...and the fact that in the emails they discuss the toxicity of flouride and mind control devices, these are 2 very specific things that fall right in with the conspiracy of the NWO.

There's no mistaken that they are talking about what im talking about...but it doesn't matter...it's the motive of the bad guys in the game, they are using the NWO as a story line & I'm so glad they did, makes the game even more interesting to me.

I'm telling you, once you wrap your head around the New World Order, the Illuminati, flouride in the water, subliminal advertising, the way the financial system works, etc. you see some of this stuff subtly mentioned thru out the game. You pick up on it & it makes the game even sweeter to me. The writers really did their research on the NWO for this game i can tell you that.

Charlie_Romeo
07-09-2009, 12:51 PM
@Dan do you believe these things or do u just like watching and reading these things?

EmperorxZurg
07-09-2009, 12:53 PM
K they r exciting but no need to go full freak on em. I'm just saying I like to balance it out. But hey that's me You do wat u want

DanielJ3309
07-09-2009, 01:18 PM
Charlie there's certain things I take from them and certain i dont.

I dont really see all of us living in FEMA camps and being slaves to the elite.

But I do subscribe to things like the toxcity of flouride in our water system and the effects of it on the brain.

The fact that mercury in our vaccines have caused infants to die or develop slower than children not infected w/these mercury shots.

I do think that our current financial system is tailored to benefit bankers and politicians and we're stuck with the mess.

I dont believe in a biblical apocolypse and we are in the end times like many NWO subscribers do.

I dont believe in Reptilian alien invasion, but i do believe in psyhcological warefare like MK Ultra & social fear via the media.

I think there is a main behind the curtain for alot of things that go on in this world, but i dont buy alot of it either. I work in advertising so i know how you subtley cater to the likes of the average consumer. Now multiply that onto a global scale and involve corrupt individuals and you have yourself a conspiracy theory.

Charlie_Romeo
07-09-2009, 01:29 PM
i c lol. I like to read about things like that but if u look at both sides i think that people like to scare people into believing things instead of putting a welll presented argument infront of some1. Like the london bombings there was a massive conspiracy about the goverment did it and they just didnt lol alot of things are just put there to scare and there no nwo about our banking there is 1 rule the rich get richer and the poor get poorer which i think is otal rubbish. Put that work in and you'll get it back.

back on topic i would like there to be abit of NWO in the game, i think there is with they want to create peace but by brain washing every1 with the eden thingy

EmperorxZurg
07-09-2009, 01:39 PM
Ya there probably trying to find one in the next game to use on everyone and the assassins are secretl trying to find the locations so as soon as the templars get it and have wasted do much supplies and men on it they can just swoop down and get it

godsmack_darius
07-09-2009, 03:28 PM
K, this game does point towards the NWO in a WAY, Now I am not sure if Government are apart of this games storyline, But what they want is a New World Order, and like I said before, the Pyrimid and the eye is the Illuminatis power, starting from the weakest which are at the bottom of the pyrimid (presidents) and then goes to the top of the pyrimid, (the man pulling the strings)

And I ma guessing the templars changed the concept, and decided to change the eye to an APPLE
And the pple represents the Peice Of Eden, which will be above all, in a satilite,controlling everyone.

@Serenity9066: Your right, we cant trust the internet, but it is the only thing we CAN trust, books can be right, but never perfect,
The internet is really the only source of info, its the only place that isnt corrupted,
Media, is the one thing we cant trust, its run by the same men that run the banks
and tell you only what you need to no, but never what you NEED to know

So if I cant get it from google, where do you expect me to get it from, what makes someone who publishes book any different form someone who publishes something about the same subject on google, So if you think about the internet is the only way we can get things, CNN, or BBC isnt reliable, Media is corrupt, books make sence, but thats just the same as getting it on google,

Movies, over do things and make themm more...odd I guess

Serenity9066
07-09-2009, 04:10 PM
I was just trying to say to be careful about what you read over the internet pretty much. Not trying to patronize anyone or anything. A lot of the junk out there seems to get swallowed by their viewers without much of a second thought. It's different if you already have some knowledge before looking a thing up I guess, but yeah there's a lot of trash out there that is just prettied up to make it appear right.

Where do you think some of these people do their research? They had to have read something somewhere at one point. A lot of people are concerned about where others are finding their "facts". In the end if your really concerned you look for their sources. If you can't find any I'd be skeptical.
Just trying to give some advice http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif.

Now back on the topic. Sorry to interrupt. :P

Tormenta669
07-09-2009, 04:16 PM
Well thank you all for replying, everything was interesting---I just wish that some people didn't take it to an extreme and start fighting... >_>

I can't wait to see what different things AC2 will bring up.

Has anyone figured out if the Knight Templars are related to either the Illuminati or that other group someone mentioned?

Also, someone here mentioned that Leonardo was involved with some Illuminati thing or something? I'm half asleep right now so I can't remember word for word. Can that person explain it to me?

Maybe that's the reason Leonardo is involved in this next story---cause in real life maybe he was part of the underground fight. I just don't see him working with Assassins in real life though.

Also, is there any other games that is like Assassin's Creed? I'm curious to play more things like this game(the conspiracy stuff), but I haven't found any besides Metal Gear Solid(although I've never played it, just watched the storyline when my boyfriend played it cause I'm not really into shooting games :/)

Serenity9066
07-09-2009, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Tormenta669:
Also, is there any other games that is like Assassin's Creed? I'm curious to play more things like this game(the conspiracy stuff), but I haven't found any besides Metal Gear Solid(although I've never played it, just watched the storyline when my boyfriend played it cause I'm not really into shooting games :/)

You should try some investigation games. There's one coming out, or already has come out that looks good. I think it's still in the works. You actually see the guys thoughts and act on them as you go along and learn from it in the game.
Maybe someone know's what I'm talking about. I really just saw it on E3 I think.

Tormenta669
07-09-2009, 04:27 PM
I've actually never watched the E3 stuff lol. I mean I've always been into games but never really cared what was going to be coming out--if it catches my eyes when it does come out that's when I get it.

:/ I've probably missed a lot of good games that way lol...

Serenity9066
07-09-2009, 04:31 PM
I've actually never watched the E3 stuff lol. I mean I've always been into games but never really cared what was going to be coming out--if it catches my eyes when it does come out that's when I get it.

I catch the G4 stuff on occasion, and get to look through a GamePro magazine every now and then that's about it lol.

:/ I've probably missed a lot of good games that way lol...

I know the feeling :P.

Tormenta669
07-09-2009, 04:33 PM
What system was that game on that you mentioned? I only have a PS3 & PS2

I use to watch G4...but only for the ultimate ninja or something like that lol.

Serenity9066
07-09-2009, 04:41 PM
What system was that game on that you mentioned? I only have a PS3 & PS2

I use to watch G4...but only for the ultimate ninja or something like that lol.

That's why I stopped watching it <.<'. I'm pretty sure it's for the PS3, but most likely it'll be for all game consoles.
You actually act on these thoughts that pop up that the character has like they're thought bubbles. I tried looking it up, but couldn't find anything. I'd look out for it though.

Tormenta669
07-09-2009, 04:44 PM
Well I gotta go to work now so when I get home I'll check this first and see if anyone posted anything new and then try to look through all the E3 videos and see if I can find something that resembles what you've mentioned.

So ttyl =D

Serenity9066
07-09-2009, 04:47 PM
Well I gotta go to work now so when I get home I'll check this first and see if anyone posted anything new and then try to look through all the E3 videos and see if I can find something that resembles what you've mentioned.

So ttyl =D

Yeah have fun with that. Take care.

godsmack_darius
07-09-2009, 04:48 PM
Yes Leonardo was part of the Illuminati, but he didnt plot with them, back in the 15 th centuary, they were wise men, People like Galilao, And those famous people (yes Galileo was Illuminatus)
They were kind people, and since they could never research science in publice they had to meet in places, now, this was when they FIRST surfaced, so before Adam Weichept or however you spell his name decided to be an A-Hole and plot to take ove the world.

Now, they never ploted world domination in the 15th centuary, they just spoke about Science and how the church monoploy on "truth" was utterly impossible due to scientific fact...

They wanted more member, but the prolem was, they couldnt advertise, since a tragic tihng happened, the church actually hunted down the Illuminati, member (not all of them, only 4 I think it was) and branded them with the cross christ it was actually this exact symbol "+"

Even under torture the illuminati refused to give the locations of the other members, and eventually were brutally murderedc and thrown out into the street of Italy, as a warning to anyone who tries to proove religion wrong with scientific fact

Now this is were Leonardo Da Vinci and the famous Bernini (he created Sculptures) comes in

Leonardo and Bernini were asked by the Illuminati members (Illuminati back then were not evil just great people trying to science out their -and their were a handfull of people who were apart of it-) Since they Illuminati couldnt advetise or tell people where to meet, They had to tell People about the Path of illumination, which Leonardo and Bernini built (Bernini built the Path of illumination I will get into Da Vinci role soon)
The Path were based on 4 elements earth, Air fire and water, the path literally had only for of these elements mad einto sculptures by Bernini to look like they represent Religion but secretly making represent sciene,

And in this EXACT order starting at Earth, if you found the first marker you were on the marker, now these markers which represent each element literally pointed the way to the next marker, and the Illuminati were good at hiding things in plain sight, soo only the most wise people were able to figure the path out, and if you made it to the church of illumination, by following the path, you were worthy,

So, marker one started as earth, earths marker would point to the marker of air, marker of air would point to fire, then fire points to water.
Problem was, no one knew how to start

NOw this is where Da Vinci comes, in, he actually made the secret secret society, very secret, he made it so they had things too give, now no one to this days knows whats kind of stuff he did, but we do no it is kinda like the eye and the pyramid on the U.S doller bill, except it changed each time they got a new one, to tell them new instructions

Eventually, The Illuminati moved to Europe and all over the world, and dissapeared, 17th centuary Adam weichept on may 1st revived the illuminati, plotted the NWO and they eventually joined the freemasons, and a rumour also said they infiltrated the templars.
They infiltrated Vatica city to have revenge on the church, and it goes on from their

And I doubt Assassins Creed 2 will have anything to do with the Illuminati, Because Illuminati surfaced ATFER Galileo was born, in he 15th centuary, Assassins Creed is based in 1480-90s, I dont no why Ubisoft said it wa sin the 15th centuary, AC2 is based 2 decades before the 15ht centuary

Lol I no went a bit over board, but its hard ot explain any a bit of the Illuminati without every going "Huh what? And why, when and how?"

In order to explain them you start from the beggining.

If thiers anything else you liek too, just me or anyone else

P.S. This is by the far my longest post and most interesting

EmperorxZurg
07-09-2009, 05:36 PM
R u sure u didn't mean AC2 was in 1480's-1490's? cause AC took place in the 11th century. and in the trailer it says like 1487. which is the end of the 15th century. And not to condradict ur theory or anything but it sounds a lot similar to the book Angels & Demons. Like I said not contradicting just wondering

godsmack_darius
07-09-2009, 05:41 PM
Angels and demons was fictional, but the things about the Illuminati was infact true, thats the whole point of the book,

But I got info form that since it is a reliable source, Dan Brown is actual a really smart dude as well as an auther

EmperorxZurg
07-09-2009, 05:47 PM
Ya it just seemed similar to me lol I read it too.

godsmack_darius
07-09-2009, 05:51 PM
Yeah well I didn wanna go to Wikipedia and just send a link

And if you look at wikipedia it doesnt mention anything about the 15th centuary illuminati

But yeah Angels and demons is a true book, based onfact, Anti matter is real, everything in the was real, except the story in general, but the places the objects the facts etc etc

Tormenta669
07-09-2009, 10:06 PM
That's awesome, thank you.
I never knew any of that stuff =D

That would be pretty cool if there was a game like everything you just said where you have to uncover all these things.

I'd love that lol.

I hope AC2 brings a lot more mystery and moments that make you wanna do research just like in AC1

godsmack_darius
07-09-2009, 10:17 PM
Their is, except it called the DaVinci code

Tormenta669
07-09-2009, 10:35 PM
>_>

That movie was good...really long and kinda boring sometimes, but good...

I wouldn't wanna play that game though :/

It would basically just be rewatching the movie.

Plus I think my stepfather had the game and he said it sucked lol

DanielJ3309
07-10-2009, 07:06 AM
Leo DaVinci is said to be a Freemason moreso than a member of the Illuminati. Here's a tid bit of information that might just be useful for AC2. I found it on a blog site, doesn't mean it's truth, but i found it interesting and also possibly useful for strategic purposes when the time comes for AC2. Check it...

Leonardo da Vinci, the Renaissance artist, scientist, and thinker, wrote the Codex Leicester in Milan between 1506 and 1510 on 18 loose, double-sided sheets of linen paper. The manuscript is named after Englishman Thomas Coke, the Earl of Leicester, whose family owned it from 1717 to 1980. The codex records Leonardo's thoughts in sepia ink on a variety of topics, from astronomy to hydrology, and it includes dozens of his sketches, drawings, and diagrams. Only 31 of Leonardo's original manuscripts survive today—about a third, scholars believe, of those he likely wrote in his lifetime.

The notebooks are distinctive because they feature rare examples of Leonardo's use of "mirror writing," which he wrote from right to left and backwards. Experts are not sure why Leonardo used mirror writing, which only appears normal in a mirror's reflection. He may have used the technique to prevent others from reading or stealing his ideas or to prevent ink from smudging (he was left-handed). Many experts believe that writing backwards might simply have been more comfortable for him.

In 1994, William H. Gates III, cofounder of the Microsoft Corporation, bought this manuscript for $30.8 million at auction. Leonardo's codex has been on display at numerous museums since Gates purchased it, but it will soon be installed in a climate-controlled vault in Gates' Medina, Washington home." http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/a...anuscripts.html#leic (http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/archimedes/manuscripts.html#leic)

BTW-The Illuminati when first comprised were made up of free-thinkers, these aren't bad people, I myself am a free-thinker which ties into atheism. They are people who discard supernatural phenominon and rely solely on scientific evidence rather than supernatural religious explinations for natural occuring phenominons

Tormenta669
07-10-2009, 07:44 AM
Hmm...MAYBE that's where Ubi got the idea of making a Codex??

I mean it would make sense seeing as how Da Vinci is in this game and this is the game the Codex comes out in? :/ maybe?

godsmack_darius
07-10-2009, 12:57 PM
I thought Altair wrote the codex in AC2

Tormenta669
07-10-2009, 07:19 PM
He did, what I meant was maybe Ubi got the idea of making a Codex from Da Vinci BUT Altair writes it, not Da Vinci.

>_> sorry.

Get it now? lol