PDA

View Full Version : Hell On Wheels Glitch.....

Rogue Agent 035
09-26-2011, 12:49 PM
I've been havin heck with the HOW war machine especially the last part. I was roamin YouTube fer a easier way for the 100% sync, An I found one where he backs up into the berrier after triggering the 2 tanks until desync is imminent, but the tanks will target you but no shots taken. Though I noticed he was using what I believe is PS3 cause I didn't recognize the control layout. An was curious do most of those walkthroughs though not 360 based, can still be used on the 360. Also, has anyone seen er read bout this..., tried an does it work? I included a link to help better explain what I referrin to...

http://youtu.be/e5U0m2nzFxc

Thanks in advance...

JDumas

MT4K
09-26-2011, 01:06 PM
This is a well known "glitch" and as far as i'm aware it works on all platforms. It worked the last time i did the mission on the PC version anyway which was about a month or so ago when i finished brotherhood again.

It's a time saver and can save you some annoyance, but there are plenty of strategies on how to do it properly. It really just depends on if you feel like dealing with the potential frustration or not. If not then try the "glitch".

Rogue Agent 035
09-26-2011, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by MT4K:
This is a well known "glitch" and as far as i'm aware it works on all platforms. It worked the last time i did the mission on the PC version anyway which was about a month or so ago when i finished brotherhood again.

It's a time saver and can save you some annoyance, but there are plenty of strategies on how to do it properly. It really just depends on if you feel like dealing with the potential frustration or not. If not then try the "glitch".

Thanks MT, yeah I tried it shortly after postin this thread in case it didn't work, but fortunately it did. Yeah I've beat ACB on PC numerous times, but racked up a great number of deaths both ways (360 & PC). Though the odd part between AC2/ACB XBox/PC I've found is that in AC2 each crash racked up a death, where as in ACB the crash does not granted the last sections messenger escapes before the crash an that may have somethin ta do with it.

Thnx again...

JD