PDA

View Full Version : My Guess at "The Twist" **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**



evasion438
10-15-2007, 08:34 AM
right so here is how it goes.

The hashashins actually turn out to be "evil" and have a plot to knock off these 9 key guys so they can do whatever, i havent figured that part out.

they think "well what we'll do is not risk our own necks but get Altair to do it instead, we'll tell him there bad guys, AND he has to do it to earn our respect again, hes sure to say yes to this."

Altair Does.

AND THIS IS WHERE MY EVIDENCE IS
Through various videos we have seen assassinations. in some of these, (ive seen 2) the victim of Altair claims to be innocent and the slave trader guy hints that these 9 know of the hashashins plot by saying something to the like of "im doing bad things? no im not (or something like that) but yes you would think that wouldnt you?"


the whole thing seems a little far fetched but it kind of explains why the scientists are looking into this kid's genetic memory as well. maye the hashashins order lived on and is still around today, and they need to know how it began OR why they are doing what they are doing OR there weaknessess etc.

well thats mine. feel free to pick holes in it and yell at me for being a noob and have a fit coz "the hashashins were'nt evil." but seriously, i have no knowledge of the hasashins and im most likely wrong, but i think i am right in SOME places.

Robbinho1992
10-15-2007, 08:42 AM
You could be right, however, are you forgeting that Altair was a master assasins, so i would suspect he would know what the main mission is doing its a theory yes, but id dont think so.

yehonatan.roth
10-15-2007, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Robbinho1992:
You could be right, however, are you forgeting that Altair was a master assasins, so i would suspect he would know what the main mission is doing its a theory yes, but id dont think so.

let's say you and a couple of friends creat a secrete guild... (bare with me here i have a point)

you won't creat a level of rank that an "out sider" not the original former of the guild can reach there for your argument is invalid for altair is not the original former because they can't go bac to squer one unless they leave the guild or get killed.

how's that for yeah?

MrMoo333
10-15-2007, 10:48 AM
Ever played the Dark Brotherhood missions on Oblivion? Hehe

But in all seriousness it could be true, but i wouldn't like it.

moqqy
10-15-2007, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by evasion438:
right so here is how it goes.

The hashashins actually turn out to be "evil" and have a plot to knock off these 9 key guys so they can do whatever, i havent figured that part out.

they think "well what we'll do is not risk our own necks but get Altair to do it instead, we'll tell him there bad guys, AND he has to do it to earn our respect again, hes sure to say yes to this."

Altair Does.

AND THIS IS WHERE MY EVIDENCE IS
Through various videos we have seen assassinations. in some of these, (ive seen 2) the victim of Altair claims to be innocent and the slave trader guy hints that these 9 know of the hashashins plot by saying something to the like of "im doing bad things? no im not (or something like that) but yes you would think that wouldnt you?"


the whole thing seems a little far fetched but it kind of explains why the scientists are looking into this kid's genetic memory as well. maye the hashashins order lived on and is still around today, and they need to know how it began OR why they are doing what they are doing OR there weaknessess etc.

well thats mine. feel free to pick holes in it and yell at me for being a noob and have a fit coz "the hashashins were'nt evil." but seriously, i have no knowledge of the hasashins and im most likely wrong, but i think i am right in SOME places.


That's the plot in all Z-class conspiracy movies.

chickmgnt222
10-15-2007, 11:39 AM
I love how the thread has 'Possible Spoilers' in the title.

I don't think this will be the case. In order to be a master assassin, I would think you would have more care than that and see a plot before it happened. Also, the referencing to evil acts could be in reference to whatever it was that made Altair go out of favor with the assassins (unless that has already been explained..)

yehonatan.roth
10-15-2007, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by MrMoo333:
Ever played the Dark Brotherhood missions on Oblivion? Hehe

But in all seriousness it could be true, but i wouldn't like it.

yes i played it and i diden't like that part was quiete dissapointing...

if you must be procise these are the facts:

democracy: the people are in rule there for all are in rule there for all can reach all ranks
------
stock brokers: if some low down clerk has more clients then the creators of the company there is a risk he will leave, form a company and take his clients with him crippling the company, there for they make him a partner (no higher rank)
------


BUT: (emphases on but there...lol http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif )in any outher non forced guild company rule or outher
this will be unwise to do...
---
p.s. in oblivian one dies you get a high rank by default you killed all the rest and then some one kills all expect one and once again you get a high rank by default.

not the only reason i hated that part...(and i won't mention that any further)

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/typing.gif
after 5 mintues...
..
..
..
...
...
...
...
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif