PDA

View Full Version : Whaddya think? Cheatin'?

Mjollnir111675
11-25-2004, 02:18 PM
There is a certain Japanese plane I like to fly but it has this scope Ya see,and,well,if I use it right I can see Ya comin from a long way aways(?) so I can prepare me defenses.
So..the ? is do you consider that cheatin'??

Now if Ya dont mind, I gotta tend to sum taters..................

Mjollnir111675
11-25-2004, 02:18 PM
There is a certain Japanese plane I like to fly but it has this scope Ya see,and,well,if I use it right I can see Ya comin from a long way aways(?) so I can prepare me defenses.
So..the ? is do you consider that cheatin'??

Now if Ya dont mind, I gotta tend to sum taters..................

vertical453
11-25-2004, 02:51 PM
nope, 100% realistic, its how it was in real life also, so i agree with it.

WTE_Dukayn
11-25-2004, 03:07 PM
Yup, completely how it worked in the actual WW2. The pilots were like...hmm, is that an enemy? *hits Shift+F1* Yeah! It is!

NorrisMcWhirter
11-25-2004, 03:34 PM
Hi,

It's common knowledge that elderly astronomy buff Patrick "Patrick Moore" Moore (also host of the longest running show on BBC TV, I believe) was a navigator with the RAF and he used to regularly take a 172" infractor on his missions so he could spot the enemy climbing into position just inside the orbit of Io.

So, that Ki sight is like a kiddie's kaleidoscope in comparison.

So, Oleg...do you think we could have that? If we click the 'toggle dimmer' thing once more, we actually DO get a kaleidoscope effect if we look into the sight? It will certainly whittle those long hours away on the way to target.

Cheers,
Norris