PDA

View Full Version : feather help

kingbren08
12-08-2009, 07:46 AM
i have the guide and i spent the past few days hunting down the feathers and crossing them off as i went i have 90 feathers now but i must have gone wrong somewhere as there are only 9 left in one of the venetian districts so does anyone know how i can narrow down the last feather to a district or even a city. all help is appreciated

OzDavis
12-08-2009, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by kingbren08:
i have the guide and i spent the past few days hunting down the feathers and crossing them off as i went i have 90 feathers now but i must have gone wrong somewhere as there are only 9 left in one of the venetian districts so does anyone know how i can narrow down the last feather to a district or even a city. all help is appreciated

The DNA section in the pause menu has a feathers section that breaks down the feathers by city and then by districts within each city that has multiple districts, so you can find out which area(s) you should be looking in for your last feather(s).

Hit pause, select DNA then scan right until you reach the feathers section. Select that section then scan through the various cities. Those with multiple districts you can select again for a breakdown by district.

kingbren08
12-08-2009, 08:18 AM
i fell like i could stand to hug you! i cant but.... THANK YOU

K0rN b4LL
12-08-2009, 08:31 AM
If you mean the piggyback guide then you probably missed one in Florence, San Marco district most likely. There are a couple of feathers that are located close to the binder of the guide and it makes them hard to see if you don't look closely.

kingbren08
12-08-2009, 02:08 PM
i just got my platinum trophy thank you so much and by the way it was in san marco district the guide said it was on top of the derelict building but there were 4 side by side