PDA

View Full Version : Confirmed Sequel and Possible Multiplayer.

emchiez
11-24-2007, 09:52 PM
Taken from QuickJump for ps3

"Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed (Xbox 360, PS3, PC) is an awesome game. If you agree with the previous statement, then you'd probably be interested in finding out more about the game's development and what we should expect on Assassin's Creed 2.

We previously posted an article on the first part of the interview where game producer Jade Raymond talked about Assassin's Creed. In the second part of the interview, she mentioned that the biggest thing they cut out from the game was multiplayer co-op. Interestingly enough, she hinted that this feature might be in the sequel of the game.

We're pretty sure that you'd rather be hearing all the juicy facts about the game from the lovely Jade Raymond herself, so we're not going to spoil it for you. Head on over to GameTrailers through the via link below to watch the interview."

emchiez
11-24-2007, 09:54 PM
Interview link

http://www.gametrailers.com/bonusround.php?ep=15&pt=2

stix489
11-24-2007, 09:54 PM
The "link below" please! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Edit; OK nevermind... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

iPlunder
11-24-2007, 10:34 PM
Where was it confirmed...? I only herd, "We will see how the critical response is. "

K_Falcon
11-24-2007, 10:45 PM
I think before they even start the multiplayer they should fix all the bugs and glitches for example TIMESHIFT was given one more year and they were able to fix everything bad in it.

iPlunder
11-24-2007, 10:48 PM
And that game still sucked.

emchiez
11-24-2007, 11:03 PM
Interestingly enough, she hinted that this feature might be in the sequel of the game.
Plunder, why would she even mention a sequel idea if there isnt going to be one?

unnamedninja
11-24-2007, 11:06 PM
That next generation smilies advert was screaming at me the whole time the movie was playing -_-

DAAAAAAAAAA!

omg it's still doing it with the window closed HALP

Tela
11-24-2007, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by emchiez:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Interestingly enough, she hinted that this feature might be in the sequel of the game.
Plunder, why would she even mention a sequel idea if there isnt going to be one? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

She's been saying that "if AC is popular, than there will be a sequel".

K_Falcon
11-24-2007, 11:11 PM
Im pretty sure its already popular but I wonder if they'll fix all those bugs on the PS3 and the few ones on Xbox360? I read somewhere that the 2nd one might take place in Japan.

Th3Kr3ml1n
11-24-2007, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Tela:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by emchiez:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Interestingly enough, she hinted that this feature might be in the sequel of the game.
Plunder, why would she even mention a sequel idea if there isnt going to be one? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

She's been saying that "if AC is popular, than there will be a sequel". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
then there will be a sequel

K_Falcon
11-24-2007, 11:12 PM
Where I read it might take place in Japan (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=175552&site=xbw)

Tela
11-24-2007, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Th3Kr3ml1n:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tela:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by emchiez:

She's been saying that "if AC is popular, than there will be a sequel". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
then there will be a sequel </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry. I have to type fast because my internet shuts down unexpectadly, and I don't have time to check for spelling.

Th3Kr3ml1n
11-24-2007, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Tela:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Th3Kr3ml1n:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tela:

Sorry. I have to type fast because my internet shuts down unexpectadly, and I don't have time to check for spelling. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
well congrats you typed everything correctly

K_Falcon
11-24-2007, 11:24 PM
WOW this thread went to how to spell correctly

Tela
11-24-2007, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Th3Kr3ml1n:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Th3Kr3ml1n:

Sorry. I have to type fast because my internet shuts down unexpectadly, and I don't have time to check for spelling. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
well congrats you typed everything correctly </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

?

Sorry. It sounded like you were correcting something.

unnamedninja
11-24-2007, 11:25 PM
WOW this thread went to how to spell correctly

Welcome to the internet.