PDA

View Full Version : PF Ordnance & Cockpit Data

KG30_Adler
11-09-2004, 04:58 PM
Unless I have overlooked something, it appears to me that one omission from the PF release was the usual description of bomb types like we had in FB and another was any explanation of gauges & controls in the new flyable aircraft. Are these among the items that were held because the lack of room on the CD's?

I have been flying the Val a lot and would like to know if the 250kg bomb is armor piercing or HE- there were both types and this obviously makes a difference. I'd also like to know what some of the less obvious gauges are measuring, etc. and suspect that this will be of even more importance when the flyable Betty shows up.

Finally, I will offer measured praise for PF- altho frame rates are kind of bad, it has been stable for me and has rekindled my interest in online flyng. Not bad at all for one of Oleg's x.0 efforts. :P

^adler^

KG30_Adler
11-09-2004, 04:58 PM
Unless I have overlooked something, it appears to me that one omission from the PF release was the usual description of bomb types like we had in FB and another was any explanation of gauges & controls in the new flyable aircraft. Are these among the items that were held because the lack of room on the CD's?

I have been flying the Val a lot and would like to know if the 250kg bomb is armor piercing or HE- there were both types and this obviously makes a difference. I'd also like to know what some of the less obvious gauges are measuring, etc. and suspect that this will be of even more importance when the flyable Betty shows up.

Finally, I will offer measured praise for PF- altho frame rates are kind of bad, it has been stable for me and has rekindled my interest in online flyng. Not bad at all for one of Oleg's x.0 efforts. :P

^adler^