PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed revelations:Ubisoft's Mistakes

IIVeterano
12-28-2011, 02:42 AM
On November,15th
Ubisoft released it newest game to the series, Assassins creed revelations with its returning multiplayer was a big hit and many people got it for christmas most of these players were newbies to the francise.

But as most of of us experienced players know, Ubisoft's game did have its bad points and the very worst of which I will mention in this document

1.In ACB, all the chracters had their unique kill animations and weapons but now ubisoft have wrecked this and made chracters that are all the same. to fix this their need to make this characters unique again like ACB, change some of their weapons, give them different personalities but ubisoft just needs to do something!!!

2.the 4 ACB chracters, now these characters for some reason are not customizable which I and many others thing is stupid. Surely Ubi can think of other looks for these characters, and their weapons, a fan is not a dagger, a syringe is not a dagger, and the jester does not have one dagger. Not every character needs the same animations. Again Ubi has been lazy with this and I ain't a happy amer on this

3.CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION.this is just plain wrong, absolutely wrong, the characters do not have good customizations and the ones who do could still be better.the thespians hair for example; Long:Ok Bun:stupid fringe:so ugly

these are just examples of how lazy Ubi got with making this game

that is why I made this thread to share ideas of how to fix these proplems and hopefully ubisoft can fully read it and make the necessary changes so the gamer gets the best out of this great game

Chronomaancy
12-28-2011, 02:45 AM
ACR is a mistake.

XxKillaChaosxX
12-28-2011, 02:45 AM
I completely agree with the OP.

Stowdace
12-28-2011, 02:55 AM
Yeah, I'm disappointed in the lack of customization too. I find it strikenly odd that the Crusader is the only "special character" that has it. Strengthens the theory that the returning characters are copy-and-paste models from AC:B with a different look (with exception to the Knight http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif).

XxKillaChaosxX
12-28-2011, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by Stowdace:
Yeah, I'm disappointed in the lack of customization too. I find it strikenly odd that the Crusader is the only "special character" that has it. Strengthens the theory that the returning characters are copy-and-paste models from AC:B with a different look (with exception to the Knight http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif).
You need more proof of your theory? Just stare at the courtesan's eyes. They. Don't. Blink.

deadly_thought
12-28-2011, 03:19 AM
have a good long hard look a the thespian then ask yourself this question: where have a seen that jawline before?

i wont spoil it but some of you may smile knowing HE has made a return for ACR

i agree with the post that ACR is a mistake altogether

HeJurm
12-28-2011, 04:34 AM
Actually, I'm quite sure that all of the characters have unique kill moves if you use either of the golden weapons. Also, it's not like the customization is worse than it was in brotherhood, is it?

After all, the customization aspect and the eye candy like kill animations are secondary, instead we should make them fix some of the game mechanics and game play flaws.

Personally I find it really stupid that the stun prompt appears so frikking early. You don't even have to know who is your pursuer, just have to have good reflexes to hit the stun as soon as you see the prompt.

IIVeterano
12-28-2011, 04:50 AM
My weapon ideas

Sentinel.
1.Katar
2.Crossbow(melee)
3.hookblade(COOL!!!)

Vanguard.
1.Hatchet
2.Combat knife
3.Short Spear

Guardian.
1.Hunting spear
2.African Scimitar
3.African Mace(like game)

Vizier.
1.Bow and Arrow
2.Choking Chain
3.Asian staff

Trickster.
1. Romani stiletto
2.Sickle
3.Forks

Champion.
1.Giant Axe
2.Knuckle Busters
3.Shortened Halberd

Thespian.
1.Greek Dagger
2.Walking stick
3.finger claws

and that is for now
please send feedback

and ubisoft please read carefully so you dont make any mistakes

P.S. if you need weapon explaining then just ask

IIVeterano
12-28-2011, 05:42 AM
I personally would like the prowler,dama rossa,smuggler,captain and pariah back in future DLC

Chronomaancy
12-28-2011, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by IIVeterano:
I personally would like the prowler,dama rossa,smuggler,captain and pariah back in future DLC

Why? I seriously don't understand this. It's a new game if you want the old persona's go play ACB.

BeCk41
12-28-2011, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by HeJurm:

Personally I find it really stupid that the stun prompt appears so frikking early. You don't even have to know who is your pursuer, just have to have good reflexes to hit the stun as soon as you see the prompt.

YES! I KNOW! You don't have to be a genius at that game, or know whats going on to hit the stun button. You can be as sneaky as you want, but if they see that button their gonna press it. Right now, I'm having problems with people dodging my own smoke bombs when I throw them, and mutes failing to work entire rounds. I don't really care about the characters right now, I think they need to work on game mechanics, and leave the characters alone, their fine. But to appease ACB fans, at least make the courtesan customizable.

IIVeterano
12-28-2011, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by Chronomaancy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by IIVeterano:

Why? I seriously don't understand this. It's a new game if you want the old persona's go play ACB. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was just saying if they do bring back any more characters

another mistake with the game

1. Ubisoft"we really focused on this game to make gamers be more steathy". A lie, ubisoft lied to us, ubi just made newbies who could of been good into rampaging runners,gunners, and roofers.the people who are steathy can't win because there are many runners who kill them over and over and over again

you may roof,run or gun once but that doesn't mean you have to camp on roofs,gun everyone down or just act like your in a marathon
because WE ARE NOT PROFESSIONAL RUNNERS,WE ARE NOT RIFLEMEN AND WE ARE NOT PEOPLE WHO LIVE ON ROOFS

snipertempah10
12-28-2011, 06:43 AM
I also consider fixing the game mechanics should take priority on how the characters look.

I could not give a rat's arse as to whether my character has a nice belt, kills in some fluid movement, has a ponytail or a bun. If this was so important then I would go and buy a doll or action man and play with it all day.

When I am going for a kill, spamming square and get stunned (damaging my streak) because my character decides to go for the ground finish instead, then I can honestly say I do not mutter to myself "never mind, but didn't my trickster look lovely in her new hat..."

IIVeterano
12-28-2011, 06:57 AM
more....

Deacon.
1.kilij
2.Church staff
3.Holy stiletto

Bombardier.
1.War mace
2.Hook sword
3.Tri-bladed sword

Count.
1.bladed sledge hammer
2.spiked baton
3.bladed disk

BeCk41
12-28-2011, 07:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chronomaancy:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by IIVeterano:

"AND WE ARE NOT PEOPLE WHO LIVE ON ROOFS" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, living on a roof would be uncomfortable, plus there's pigeon poop up there.

IIVeterano
12-28-2011, 04:47 PM
if you want the gameplay to be fix then go ahead and tell them but just keep this in mind

nearly all multiplayer gameplay for games are stuffed
MW3 for instants, it has alot of lag and alot of not working mechanims but they still haven't made updates to fix this

what I am trying to fix is what sets this game apart from all those first person shooters
you might not think as it being important but when ubisoft falls into those games then the game has lost its difference

these are the things that make it a loveable game to get every year and I don't want it to turn into COD anytime soon

unique.
1.steath play(needs to be update)
2.Real Characters with backstorys
3.kill animations with ancient weapons
4.stun mechanims
5.character customization
6.Abilites sets
7.Renaissances set game
8.very unique maps
9.variety of game modes
10.Just a different game

you just might like it with my new ideas so just give them a chance

MrKnox122
12-28-2011, 06:46 PM
I wanna make my Vizer look like this guy

http://www.blog-nutrition.fr/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/17schev4502.jpg

I am being for real about it too. Also I got idea about ACR to AC3 if you guys wanna hear it.

IIVeterano
12-28-2011, 07:31 PM
Crusader.
1.Great sword
2.Chained mace
3.Spiked sheild

Courtesan.
1.Fan
2.Short samurai sword
3.Small Whip

Knight.
1.Titanic sword
2.Scythe
3.Small Hammer

Doctor.
1.Poison Syringe
2.Bone Cutter
3.Giant butcher knife

Jester.
1.Twin daggers
2.Poison flower
3.Jester stick

Chronomaancy
12-28-2011, 07:50 PM
Ubiosft's BIGGEST mistake is...

Allowing Ted to play.

IIVeterano
12-28-2011, 08:54 PM
Privateer.
1.Long Cutlass
2.Pistol
3.Pirate Rifle

Corsair.
1.Short Cutlass
2.Carribean Knife
3.Anchor Axe

Brigand.
1.Royal spear
2.Machete
3.long Pike

Gladiator.
1.Roman sword
2.????
3.????

Chronomaancy
12-28-2011, 08:55 PM
Why do you keep posting weapons? O.o

swiftavenger212
12-28-2011, 09:20 PM
well wait till AC3 which is going to be even worse as it will be rushed again...

IIVeterano
12-28-2011, 11:13 PM
I keep posting weapons because they're ideas for different weapons that ubisoft might add to the game

now does anyone have any other suggestions to make the game better I know I do

1.BIGGER.BIGGER.BIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAPS!!!
the maps are so !small! why don't they add a map that is the colosseo, or the Hagia Sophia even the Tokpati District

2. With these new expandsions comes some new features, Horses!! they can add them on Ippokratous because there are horses on that map,just think horse chase with different routes and traps

3.Bomb crafting.
it could work like singleplayer, except you have to buy the ingredients to be able to use them.instead off poison, a poison bomb or a thunder bomb that stuns your pursuers.the combonations you could have.....

Chronomaancy
12-28-2011, 11:17 PM
I keep posting weapons because they're ideas for different weapons that ubisoft might add to the game

now does anyone have any other suggestions to make the game better I know I do

1.BIGGER.BIGGER.BIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAPS!!!
the maps are so !small! why don't they add a map that is the colosseo, or the Hagia Sophia even the Tokpati District

2. With these new expandsions comes some new features, Horses!! they can add them on Ippokratous because there are horses on that map,just think horse chase with different routes and traps

3.Bomb crafting.
it could work like singleplayer, except you have to buy the ingredients to be able to use them.instead off poison, a poison bomb or a thunder bomb that stuns your pursuers.the combinations you could have.....

Uh, the maps are big enough.

This isn't the Saddle Club.

Bomb crafting should stay where it is... In Single player.

IIVeterano
12-28-2011, 11:20 PM
well I'd like to see what you come up with then
if you think you have an idea

Chronomaancy
12-28-2011, 11:42 PM
well I'd like to see what you come up with then
if you think you have an idea

How about they fix the things that they screwed up before implementing new things.

That would be a start.

IIVeterano
12-29-2011, 12:02 AM
ok then

I personally want then to make work with the customizations

and them to add my weapon ideas because I would like to see if players actually notice this difference and like it

CarnivalBox
12-29-2011, 10:04 AM
I actually don't find any problems with the characters in ACR, I've actually come around to like them.

What I do have some problem with though (I know this won't be changed but here goes anyway), is some of the customizations. Some of the designs just ****es me off, because they're so god damn FUGLY .

My biggest problem is the Vizier.

Customization level 1:
Ok, kind of ugly with the blue shirt looking chinese and the white pants with the brown boots, but I'm sure this will change.

Level 2:
Um, ok he's starting to look rather weird but whatever.

Level 3:
Oh god..... I'm serious WTF IS THIS? Why is ALL of his sh*t IN DIFFERENT colors and WHY does he look like he's from the F'CKING future? "Hey I've got a great idea let's force him to wear circusstriped pants and let's f*ck his gears up all over because then he would look cool http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif"

HEY I HAVE AN IDEA HOW ABOUT FIRE YOUR F*CKING A** AND MAKE A DECENT GEAR FOR ONE CHARACTER.

You know there's something wrong when a high class guy looks more like a clown than the frigging JESTER.

/vent x1000000 but this stuff really gets to me, and especially when ubisoft promoted their "Great character customizations".

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif