PDA

View Full Version : My only real problem about the game *spoilers*

Oatkeeper
11-23-2009, 01:04 PM
I must say that I LOVED this game, I think it deserves GotY. but I had one problem I found in the game.

In the first game and the first part of the this game you keep moving trough the cities, while venice was a amazing ciy and huge too I was upset that I never once had to leave it other than to get my altiar armor, when the Wetlands was there and was just begging to be visited, I wouldnt of minded going to visit my uncle once or twice too since that was a sort of base of operations for ezio.

The final boss fight could have been a bit more exiting (it certainly started very nice, ezio using the peice of eden was wicked) but I supposed it was good enough.

Other than that this game is a true work of art

sammyboy1981
11-23-2009, 01:26 PM
Oatkeeper, any boss battle would be better than the one from AC#1. All I remember from that one was attacking anything that moved until eventually I got the real guy.

Oatkeeper
11-23-2009, 02:54 PM
Please read my Sig befor you call me that again, I HATE being called Oatkeeper but I am stuck with it becuase of Uplay >_> If anything call me Oath like every other person on the internet I have ever talked to

AC1's final boss fight actually was pretty darn climactic while fighting the pope with no weapons was kind of disapointing in a way. thats more of a nitpick thing to me, my realcomplaint was not having to leave venice for the later portion of the game when I never even visited the wetlands after the leonardos moving section.