PDA

View Full Version : Gameplay way to short for the price

JalenTigh
04-29-2010, 03:44 PM
Let me say, I love the new gameplay, graphics, even the story if alright. But come on guys... 60 bucks for a game that takes less then 6 hours to beat? That is a complete ripoff.

As much fun as it was, I will not pay over ten bucks an hour to play a game again. I sure hope you guys are planning VERY inexpensive expansion soon. As is I will defiantly think twice before I purchase anymore Ubi games.

darnokz
04-29-2010, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by JalenTigh:
Let me say, I love the new gameplay, graphics, even the story if alright. But come on guys... 60 bucks for a game that takes less then 6 hours to beat? That is a complete ripoff.

As much fun as it was, I will not pay over ten bucks an hour to play a game again. I sure hope you guys are planning VERY inexpensive expansion soon. As is I will defiantly think twice before I purchase anymore Ubi games.

Well I tought they could make single player longer and cut coop because I dont find any fun in it , they could make mercenaries vs spies and it would be 10000x better, because after half a year nobody will play coop and u will lose like 4 hours of coop gameplay? LOL.

About buying ubisoft games, think about it. Assassins creed 2 took me like 15 hours to finish it and I didnt make little side missions so most of the players should finish it in more than 15 hours... if only splinter cell had such great lenght. Anyway I will still replay splinter cell like 10 times or more because I liked it very much and I can replay that 6 hours ( to be honest it took me 8 hours on hardest difficulty) many times.

ottoprien
04-30-2010, 04:24 AM
i agree the game is very short, and eye candy heavy. but you can replay the game setting yourself challanges, like only using hand to hand kills, or pistol only etc. so at least a few replay possibilities. i also dont use co- op play.

James-24
04-30-2010, 08:01 AM
I've been playing for around 5-6 hours of the main story, and I'm not near the end yet.

I've been playing on Realistic and playing at stealthy as possible. It takes much longer and is much more of a fun challenge instead of just mindlessly running and gunning.

Shifted.X
04-30-2010, 11:39 PM
To the author of the thread:
Play coop, smartass.

YurikArkady
04-30-2010, 11:47 PM
http://img17.imageshack.us/i/ssck.png/

Looks like there's more than six hours of gameplay there to me.