PDA

View Full Version : Is the Hyperlobby Server Down?

ZK-DABLIN
07-06-2005, 10:15 PM
I have never played IL-2 of any of its sequals online. This may sound hard to believe but as of yet I haven't got around to it.

I came aware that Hyperlobby was the program I needed to download to be able to meet up with all you guys in the sky for a little air-warfare.

The A.I. within PF is becoming too predicatable and even ACE though challenging fails to beat me consistently unless I make a real bad mistake (like forget about his wingman).

I tried to visit the Hyperlobby Website for the last couple of days but all attempts brought around ...

[quote start]

Not Found
The requested URL /modules.php was not found on this server.

[quote end]

I couldn't download hyperlobby from here as the website failed to load up. Not being too phased I managed to search for a MIRRORED download location from elsewhere but after installing Hyperlobby it now states it cannot connect with the Hyperlobby Server.

Is anyone else having this problem or is it just a result of my ever degrading computer system?

Any help on this matter will greatly be appreciated. I have come to a point where I believe I can learn no more from the A.I. and though I am no ace and many may take me down with some ease, all you fellow online pilots are sure to teach me a few things or so, with which I hope I can further better my ability to play this mind-numbing flight simulator.

ZK-DABLIN
07-06-2005, 10:15 PM
I have never played IL-2 of any of its sequals online. This may sound hard to believe but as of yet I haven't got around to it.

I came aware that Hyperlobby was the program I needed to download to be able to meet up with all you guys in the sky for a little air-warfare.

The A.I. within PF is becoming too predicatable and even ACE though challenging fails to beat me consistently unless I make a real bad mistake (like forget about his wingman).

I tried to visit the Hyperlobby Website for the last couple of days but all attempts brought around ...

[quote start]

Not Found
The requested URL /modules.php was not found on this server.

[quote end]

I couldn't download hyperlobby from here as the website failed to load up. Not being too phased I managed to search for a MIRRORED download location from elsewhere but after installing Hyperlobby it now states it cannot connect with the Hyperlobby Server.

Is anyone else having this problem or is it just a result of my ever degrading computer system?

Any help on this matter will greatly be appreciated. I have come to a point where I believe I can learn no more from the A.I. and though I am no ace and many may take me down with some ease, all you fellow online pilots are sure to teach me a few things or so, with which I hope I can further better my ability to play this mind-numbing flight simulator.

VW-IceFire
07-06-2005, 10:33 PM
http://hyperfighter.sk/

That URL?

ZK-DABLIN
07-06-2005, 10:43 PM
No no IceFire... your website actually does work.

The address I was trying is http://hyperfighter.jinak.cz/ which I think I came across from other posts in this forum ... atleast if I remember rightly.

I will try your link out and see what that website can do for me.

Thanks IceFire

strelnik_Sipi
07-07-2005, 02:07 AM
Hyperlobby home site is http://hyperfighter.sk/
What you have found is the old site.