PDA

View Full Version : anyone here have a simple map for using a Fighterstick and Pro pedals?

mripley
04-20-2007, 08:22 PM
I am new to IL2 1946 and would appreciate it very much if anyone here using a Fighterstick with Pro Pedals could send me a map of their setup so I have a good example to modify to my personal liking TIA

Stackhouse25th
04-20-2007, 09:00 PM
check CH forums, those guys have em.

mripley
04-20-2007, 09:17 PM
Thanks I looked there but the maps all used other CH throttles and advanced controls I am looking for a basic controls

Chris0382
04-21-2007, 07:20 AM
Download a few maps and just delete the throttle from the map and the re assign. Im sure you have this in mind if you cant find the exact map. But ask at the hangar and maybe someone will help you as its a great forum.

RxMan
04-21-2007, 07:27 AM
I am using basic controls with FighterStick and Pedals, (my Throttle is gameport !@#$). I found that leaving almost all buttons at default and assigning them in the game control section to work best. Some of the assignments I can remember now (game system in middle of Windows reinstall), right toe brake=brakes: trigger=all guns: sidethumb 4way=up-rockets,down-bombs,rt-MG,lft-cannon: castle 4way=up-padlock enemy air,dwn=padlock enemy ground,rt=next,lft=previous: pinkie=tailhook: modeselector=canopy: 8way was hard for me to reach so I use up/dwn for flaps, and L/R as 90degree views the 45degree I cannot control so I lose them: the other 4way (to left of castle) I use for main views,up=45 up, dwn=90 up, lft=45 left+45 up, rt=same on right side, these I find are the most needed dogfighting views. That's all I can remember off-line, but like I said, I left all buttons unassigned and assigned them in the game control section, and being you can assign 2 keys to each function I can leave default control and add my JS button. I hope you understand this. BTW I have both combined together as device 1, makes things much easier.