PDA

View Full Version : Make to us an Update do acess history memory - Dead Story

Yamiryu2
12-18-2009, 09:51 AM
Iam sending this message, because, when i ended the game, i wanted to see that great and unique end again... and i simply cannot, not without playing the whole game again! I ask Ubisoft why?

Why do you made another great dead game (you play and cannot see the history again)? And the memory link already is there! We just cannot acess it.

In Assassins Creed 1 we could see the history of Altair wheteaver we want, and simply go back to Animus Room after that.
I know that would be ilogical to do a review memory of Desmond, since he his on presente. But the de DNA Data already have all the "paths" to review story memory, but dont have the "connection", simple killing the whole story game after we end it.
A lot of people sell their games because of that, i dont want to do the same after i got all the trophies, i want to review all history of Ezio wheteaver i want too.

If all of team is asking how to do that...i sugest, when Ezio is on a part of the game that he doesnt have that weapon, then block the option of the weapon, and block acess to another things that Ezio shouln´t have acess until the history get to there. Also, with an option to abort Memory just like missions we do.
The part that will be "out of the review memory", could be the one that already exist on game after we end it, the same one of Ezio´s Villa.

I think an update will solve this problem of "dead game", since the "links" already exist. It just need to adapt to a review story memory.

Me, and i believe iam talking by all of people of a community in Brazil, aprecciate very much if Ubisoft do that!

PS: Thanks for the great game. Just solve this problem.

Lukinhas188
12-18-2009, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Yamiryu2:
Iam sending this message, because, when i ended the game, i wanted to see that great and unique end again... and i simply cannot, not without playing the whole game again! I ask Ubisoft why?

Why do you made another great dead game (you play and cannot see the history again)? And the memory link already is there! We just cannot acess it.

In Assassins Creed 1 we could see the history of Altair wheteaver we want, and simply go back to Animus Room after that.
I know that would be ilogical to do a review memory of Desmond, since he his on presente. But the de DNA Data already have all the "paths" to review story memory, but dont have the "connection", simple killing the whole story game after we end it.
A lot of people sell their games because of that, i dont want to do the same after i got all the trophies, i want to review all history of Ezio wheteaver i want too.

If all of team is asking how to do that...i sugest, when Ezio is on a part of the game that he doesnt have that weapon, then block the option of the weapon, and block acess to another things that Ezio shouln´t have acess until the history get to there. Also, with an option to abort Memory just like missions we do.
The part that will be "out of the review memory", could be the one that already exist on game after we end it, the same one of Ezio´s Villa.

I think an update will solve this problem of "dead game", since the "links" already exist. It just need to adapt to a review story memory.

Me, and i believe iam talking by all of people of a community in Brazil, aprecciate very much if Ubisoft do that!

PS: Thanks for the great game. Just solve this problem.

We know that you guys, can fixe it.
Brazil love your game.