PDA

View Full Version : Ac Brotherhood Beta.

eNpHiNy
07-27-2010, 05:03 PM
so i have tried to sign up for it on the site but after you log in it just brings you back to the other page. and if you click the beta again it forces you to sign in again and its a never ending process. im assuming its a glitch with the site that is being worked on hopefully. but my quetion is when will this be fixed and when will the beta start? and if you sign up for it are you guarenteed to be in it? or is there some other requirment. also i noticed it says enter code as one of the sign up processes, is there some code i need for this? thanks.

Chris199930
07-27-2010, 05:09 PM
You need to preorder the game in any site.A beta code will be sent to you.The beta will start at September.

DJKRONOS1982
07-27-2010, 05:14 PM
In the U.S. I have yet to say any retailer advertising a beta code as a preorder bonus. Maybe I haven't looked hard enough, or the U.S. will never get the beta.

eNpHiNy
07-27-2010, 07:01 PM
Yea i know you have to pre order for the UK beta. but i am in the usa sorry should of included that. and no i have not seen any sites advertizing the beta for the us. but if anyone has any information on it i would really like to know.