PDA

View Full Version : Cockpit reference for Japanese aircraft

Tooz_69GIAP
07-19-2005, 11:38 AM
I'm looking for a resource that shows what all the gauges in the Japanese cockpits indicate. I know some of them, like fuel, asi, altitude, etc, but others I'm unsure on.

Any help is appreciated!

Tallyho1961
07-19-2005, 11:49 AM
I'm assuming you mean IL2 cockpits, not real life photos: try this (http://www.partizanska-eskadrila.com/reference/cockpit.htm) - they've done pretty much every cockpit in the sim.

Tooz_69GIAP
07-19-2005, 12:28 PM
Excellent, that's exactly what I was looking for!

Thank ye kindly

Kuoster
07-19-2005, 05:06 PM
Perfect.

I remember that link from awhile back, but never book-marked it!

BTW, It can be a pain because of the fact that you cant actually print the pictures. Only 1/3 takes up the page completely. Any ways to actually get these on paper?

LEXX_Luthor
07-19-2005, 07:28 PM
Right click the pic and Save-As the image on your hard drive. Then you can view it and print it out.

neural_dream
07-19-2005, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Kuoster:
BTW, It can be a pain because of the fact that you cant actually print the pictures. Only 1/3 takes up the page completely. Any ways to actually get these on paper?

It would be great if there was a pdf version or something printable anyway. I had started creating one earlier on so that i'd print it and have a nice hardcopy reference guide, but it was taking too long for each aircraft and at some point i decided to give up.

Kuoster
07-19-2005, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by neural_dream:
It would be great if there was a pdf version or something printable anyway. I had started creating one earlier on so that i'd print it and have a nice hardcopy reference guide, but it was taking too long for each aircraft and at some point i decided to give up.

Repeat after me:

"I can do it I can do it I can do it I can do it"

But for what you HAVE completed, Any plans on releasing them? At least one cockpits is more than nothing, and I'm sure will be more than helpful.

neural_dream
07-20-2005, 02:38 AM
i was thinking about it yesterday night.
Give me 1-2 weeks m8 and you'll have many if not all.

Bearcat99
07-20-2005, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Kuoster:
Perfect.

I remember that link from awhile back, but never book-marked it!

That link is on the Essentials page.