PDA

View Full Version : Online

JimmithyWeav
11-17-2010, 09:09 AM
ok. i like multiplayer and everything like its amazing, funny. but like it has its issues. like. i cant defend myself when my purser is after me. the most i have is smoke. the point system is weird too. like someone will just blindly run up to me and kill me and it says =500 points. but when i try to do it i get =100 so and ideas on how to get higher points.

im not saying its bad. its a really good multiplayer. thanks ubisoft http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

CourtJestGaming
11-17-2010, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by JimmithyWeav:
ok. i like multiplayer and everything like its amazing, funny. but like it has its issues. like. i cant defend myself when my purser is after me. the most i have is smoke. the point system is weird too. like someone will just blindly run up to me and kill me and it says =500 points. but when i try to do it i get =100 so and ideas on how to get higher points.

im not saying its bad. its a really good multiplayer. thanks ubisoft http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

As you level up, you unlock more ability slots, and skill slots etc. So don't get discouraged if in the beginning you have no tools to use at your fingertips but Smoke bomb to escape.

Escaping is also not meant to be easy, however can be easier if your hunter makes himself noticeable earlier on, giving you a chance to run away, hide in some things, or use the "Chase Breakers" which are gates that close behind you when Running thru them, cutting off the pursuer.

As for the points, points are given out based on a variety of conditions, the stealthier you are when you kill, the more points you gain. If you simply bum rush your target and kill him, odds are you'll only gain 100-200 points depending.

Aerial kills are bonuses, as well as killing from haystacks and so forth.

The points are pretty easy to gain considering I can get about 1400 points in 2 kills, the idea is to be crafty and quiet as possible.

I personally let the people who run around killing others kill me, won't do them much good in the end point wise and they'll level up slower since levels are gained from the points you earn in matches. And End Bonuses are factored in as well.