PDA

View Full Version : You have been ejected by the anticheating system!!!

Moron1000
07-25-2011, 12:43 PM
I was playing normally a MP Wanted, and then i got this on my screen. WTF is going on???!! I never cheated and i dont even know how!!! WTH???!!

http://imageshack.us/f/231/acbmp1107252028392.jpg/

Alcaria
07-25-2011, 01:52 PM
I found this post concerning this issue
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1024388/m/1081063719 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2361024388/m/1081063719)

Moron1000
07-25-2011, 02:05 PM
Thanks, it didnt really help lol.

gimbeer
07-25-2011, 02:14 PM
I had the same problem. What I did? Uninstalled PunkBuster manually and started a game. It worked o_O. Later I've reinstalled AC:B, to be sure that PunkBuster works decently.

thornebrook
07-25-2011, 02:28 PM
If you still get ejected after a restart, try manually updating Punkbuster (http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsetup.php) and see if that helps.

Alcaria
07-25-2011, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Moron1000:
Thanks, it didnt really help lol.
Ah true... I didn't click on the support link to see what it is...

Moron1000
07-25-2011, 03:02 PM
Ill try updating first, but dont know how to reinstall the PB, i dont remember isntalling it separately, i think it was installed along with the game, so i dont know how to reinstall it

Moron1000
07-25-2011, 03:08 PM
Yep, updating didnt help! Whats with the PB on and off ingame? What if i turn it off, what happens then?

gimbeer
07-25-2011, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Moron1000:
Ill try updating first, but dont know how to reinstall the PB, i dont remember isntalling it separately, i think it was installed along with the game, so i dont know how to reinstall it

You just need to unistall PunkBuster, then reinstall the game. That should help.

Moron1000
07-25-2011, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Varico:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Moron1000:

You just need to unistall PunkBuster, then reinstall the game. That should help. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> I dont know how to reinstall the PB manually, i dont see the reinstall or install icon anywhere.

gimbeer
07-25-2011, 04:53 PM
What OS are you running?

Moron1000
07-25-2011, 04:57 PM
What OS are you running?
Win 7. I think i managed to reinstall it, but its still kicking me out and i get that warning. Im reinsalling the game now and ill see if that will help. But still, tell me how to reinstall it, maybe i did something wrong

gimbeer
07-25-2011, 05:59 PM
Give me info after reinstalling AC:B

Moron1000
07-25-2011, 08:01 PM
Give me info after reinstalling AC:B

Solved the problem by completely erasing ACB and PB, and then installed ACB again and PB too, updated both and now it works! But NOT THANKS TO UBIs HELP!! They provide the problem(s) but not the help!

Vey03
07-25-2011, 09:54 PM
I had this too.

This was Support's answer;

Go to Control Panel and uninstall PunkBuster
Then insert disc
Open folder 'Support'
Open folder 'PunkBuster'
Install pbsvc.exe

I'm paraphrasing, but that really was the length and description of their answer http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

I asked them what disc they're going on about, because nothing like that appeared on the menu when i put in the ACB DVD.

Their response was;
"Explore the disc"

Took me a bit to figure out what they actually wanted me to do was open 'My Computer', and open the disc through there. There will be a folder called 'Support'.

Can't see why they didn't just give clear instructions in their first response. Maybe it's something that's simple for some people, but it kinds threw me what i meant to do.

Anyway, yeah, since the game is working fine, and i have had no problems since, i didn't do this. Mainly because i'm scared if i do, the whole thing will implode, and i will yet again have to re-install the whole game, and lose everything!

gimbeer
07-26-2011, 05:33 AM
Frankly? Copy + paste. But Ubi Support isn't the only one doing this. EA ain't better.

Moron1000
07-26-2011, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Mouse03:
I had this too.

This was Support's answer;

Go to Control Panel and uninstall PunkBuster
Then insert disc
Open folder 'Support'
Open folder 'PunkBuster'
Install pbsvc.exe

I'm paraphrasing, but that really was the length and description of their answer http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

I asked them what disc they're going on about, because nothing like that appeared on the menu when i put in the ACB DVD.

Their response was;
"Explore the disc"

Took me a bit to figure out what they actually wanted me to do was open 'My Computer', and open the disc through there. There will be a folder called 'Support'.

Can't see why they didn't just give clear instructions in their first response. Maybe it's something that's simple for some people, but it kinds threw me what i meant to do.

Anyway, yeah, since the game is working fine, and i have had no problems since, i didn't do this. Mainly because i'm scared if i do, the whole thing will implode, and i will yet again have to re-install the whole game, and lose everything!
You cant really loose anything, u still have ur account and everything on it, when ur uninstalling the game it asks u do u want to keep the saved games. Only thing thats bad if u forgott or loose ur serial key, then ur fuccked rofl

Moron1000
07-26-2011, 12:08 PM
WTF IS GOING ON????????

A minute ago i wanted to play a little bit of MP and it happened again!!!

Last night i reinstalled and updated everything and played a couple of matches and everything was ok, now ITS HAPPENING AGAIN!!!

UBI damn u!!!!

Black_Widow9
07-26-2011, 02:13 PM
Please make sure that you contact Ubisoft Support. The link is in my signature.

Moron1000
07-26-2011, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Black_Widow9:
Please make sure that you contact Ubisoft Support. The link is in my signature.

Errr, i allready did and we allready talked about that. Is this some kind of repeating time loop? Or is this Black Widow actually a bot?

Moron1000
07-26-2011, 06:48 PM
Im affraid ill have to make this public on other places on the internet visited by gamers for alot of people that should know this. I have not gave my HARD EARNED money to not be able to play the game and to be accused of something i didnt do. UBI support is a fail, id DID NOT get ANY answer from them

Vey03
07-27-2011, 02:33 AM
Yes, it does ask you to save games, but i had a graphics issue where the game literally chucked a fit and i clicked the 'keep save games' option, or whatever it's called, and the problem was still there.
I had to do a total clean re-install, which fixed it, but i lost my SP game, and all my MP stuff and unlocked abilities. Not going through that crap again. Especially since the SP isn't really worth playing through more than once.

Moron1000
07-27-2011, 06:57 PM
Tried the thing with putting the PB on the exclusions list in my Antivirus program, tried disableing windows firewall and turning the antivirus off but the problem remains

Moron1000
09-12-2011, 08:20 AM
Look at this, over a month has passed and not a WORD from Evenbalance...........even UBI support gave up on me. And i payed for getting false accusations..........

Black_Widow9
09-13-2011, 03:06 PM
I have asked you for your ticket number multiple times in the Private Message you sent to me. Please contact me through there with the information.
Thanks

Moron1000
09-13-2011, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Black_Widow9:
I have asked you for your ticket number multiple times in the Private Message you sent to me. Please contact me through there with the information.
Thanks

U dont get it, i traded messages with the guy in support and tried - everything he could think of......or so i guess. He told me he cant help me anymore and the only thing i can do right now is to wait for PB support to contact me, and they havent since the beggining of August.

The only thing im affraid right now is what will happen when i buy the Revelations? Will i still be kicked out cause of the previous false accusations in Brotherhood? What i mean, does the punkbuster kicks u out by registering ur game key or ur ip adress? Cause if it kicks u based on ur IP adress then i wont be able to play Revelations as well. Also, if i buy another new ACB key, will i be kicked again from the start?