PDA

View Full Version : Quick Questions re DLC

Ru1986
03-09-2010, 09:20 AM
Right so completed the main game several times and have discovered every secret i can find hidden in the game and have lernt (i believe) all i can about this period of history. I am now looking to extend my knowledge by buying the DLC's "the battle of Forli" and "the bonfire of the Vananties". So i have a few questions for the forum if you dont mind.

1) How do i go about purchasing them acan i just go to a normal gamestation or Blockbuster or store selling games and they will know what i am on about?

2) As i dont actually know what either look like (as in what the box designs for the games look like) is it the black addition i need to purchase or can i just purchase the add-ons without re buying the whole game?

3) If i am succesful in my purchase is there a historical order that i should play them in i.e. did the Battle of Forli come first so should i do that first or should i do the bonfire first?

4) Are there any further plans for more DLC's to come out or will it just be the two does anyone know?

Thanks for any help you maybe able to offer.

Many Thanks

Ru

jimbo11235813
03-09-2010, 09:34 AM
1)All DLC (for every game) is purchased and downloaded from the Playstation store/xbox marketplace, and, as far as I know, there is no other way to buy it.

2)DLC means downloadable content. Which means there are no boxes (because it's downloaded from the internet). The black edition only has the additional 3 Templar Lairs.

3)'Battle of Forli' first then 'Bonfires of the Vanities.' When buying Bonfires of the Vanities, make sure you buy the one with the 3 Templar Lairs if you want them.

4)Afraid I don't know the answer to this one.

Ru1986
03-09-2010, 10:02 AM
Right ok i get it another few novice queries then if you dont mind mate.

When i bought the fallout 3 DLC i just bought a new game from a shop in town then inserted the disk and all was good took about an hour to download but was cool. So for the AC2 DLC's do you need to be on XBOX live then or can you just purchase through the web page as you say anyway?

With your answer to Q3 i diddnt know there were more templar lairs buit i guess they are just added to the BOTV and oyou pay azdditional costs hence ther is 2 prices on the XBox website right?

Also is the XBox website the best to purchase throughor is there a better one?

Thanks again for all your advice mate :-)

jimbo11235813
03-09-2010, 10:39 AM
By Website I assume you mean the online Xbox marketplace. As I don't own an xbox, I don't know the details, but if it's like the PS Store then you need to make an account that allows you to download any DLC from the marketplace (store in PS's case).

Someone with an Xbox can probably give a proper explanation.

Also, yes, the additional Templar Lairs is only included with one of the two BOTV DLC and cost slightly more (which varies on what country you live in). They don't contribute to the story, but if you really enjoyed the Assassins tombs, then it would be worth getting.

But as far as I know, the online PS/xbox store/marketplace is the only place to buy the DLC.

Black_Widow9
03-09-2010, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Ru1986:
Right ok i get it another few novice queries then if you dont mind mate.

When i bought the fallout 3 DLC i just bought a new game from a shop in town then inserted the disk and all was good took about an hour to download but was cool. So for the AC2 DLC's do you need to be on XBOX live then or can you just purchase through the web page as you say anyway?

With your answer to Q3 i diddnt know there were more templar lairs buit i guess they are just added to the BOTV and oyou pay azdditional costs hence ther is 2 prices on the XBox website right?

Also is the XBox website the best to purchase throughor is there a better one?

Thanks again for all your advice mate :-)

You can purchase the DLC's on the Xbox Marketplace website or through Xbox Live. In order to get the DLC to your Xbox to be able to play them you need to connect to Xbox Live. Let us know if you have any other questions. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif