PDA

View Full Version : Other assassins. I dont' understand how to take care of them

tula50
12-08-2010, 05:40 AM
AC 3/ps 3

I have 4 or 5 recruits (i think 1 died) and that's all i know. I think i must up-grade them with stuff, train them and send them on missisons but when/where/how should i do that ?
I went to the hide-out but there's only 1 assassin (a woman) and i think that she's the dead one. She will not speak to me (well, i wouldn't either if i had here killed)

I think this part of the game is showing i'd rather stay a loner but anyway, if someone could give me some info (like i'm a amateur, witch i am) or point me where i can find more info i'd be verry pleased.

grtz; Tula

TheRighteousOne
12-08-2010, 07:31 AM
Go to a pigeon coop. You can upgrade them and send them on missions from there. This is explained in the story in the same mission where you start recruiting them, so I'm surprised you haven't run into this yet.

tula50
12-08-2010, 08:03 AM
Thank's. I guess i was not paying attention at that time, i have no other excuse.

However sometimes the info on screen is gone before i had the chance to read them (or i push the wrong button and it's gone)