PDA

View Full Version : Will we be able to replay the DLC missions..?

Enkeixpress
01-22-2010, 06:02 PM
Yes, will we be able to?

Because it'd be <span class="ev_code_red">annoying </span>if we only get to complete it & that'll be that.

We can't replay story missions from the main game.. So At least let us be able to replay the DLC missions.. Please!

<span class="ev_code_red">***content edited- I'm sure you can find a way to illustrate your opinion/feelings without using judgmental expressions from now on on these forums - thanks </span>

OGCFB
01-22-2010, 06:40 PM
yes i hope so i also hope i get to play the dlc without starting a new game

blarson11
01-22-2010, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by OACFB:
yes i hope so i also hope i get to play the dlc without starting a new game

i dont think you will have to start a new game. they are already expecting that most people who buy the DLC have completed the game, so i dont see why they would plan to make you start over.

SteelCity999
01-22-2010, 07:25 PM
I would wager that you will be able to replay the dlc like the side stories.

I also bet the bonfire dlc will have mission replayability as that will complete the memory sequence. I can't imagine it would be a in patch until much much later and it would give much incentive for us to buy the dlc. Just a thought......

TreFacTor
01-24-2010, 05:42 PM
my guess is that you will not be able to play the DLC without getting to that point in the DNA sequence, and if your current game save is up to that point, you will see new Story Continuation Markers (EXCLAMATION POINT). I doubt that a replay + feature will be added with the DLC although I'm holding out hope. I would also like to be able to remove all of the capes, or play as Ezio pre assassins gear through the entire game, or dye Altiar's clothes.

brisinger228
01-26-2010, 12:19 PM
Ha! fools you will not be able to replay missions!! SO HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OGCFB
01-26-2010, 07:37 PM
oh yeah because your a ubisoft developer and you know everything about the dlc its ok i believe you flid

sgt_brent
01-26-2010, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by brisinger228:

WTF?

bladencrowd
01-26-2010, 07:54 PM

HELL NO.

sgt_brent
01-26-2010, 07:59 PM
I don't even understand that..

I would think DLC replays are going to work the same as the rest of the game.. But I don't know!!

Wait and see, I guess..

SWJS
01-27-2010, 12:26 AM
Ha! fools you will not be able to replay missions!! SO HA!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...Well that was random, didn't make sense, and the statement has no source which probably makes it a blatant lie. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

FSOTG
01-27-2010, 02:15 PM
Since when are we able to replay the missions in AC II?

I sure hope I don't have to start a new game to play the DLCs.

Foppezao
01-27-2010, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by SteelCity999:
I would wager that you will be able to replay the dlc like the side stories.

I also bet the bonfire dlc will have mission replayability as that will complete the memory sequence. I can't imagine it would be a in patch until much much later and it would give much incentive for us to buy the dlc. Just a thought...... that's the only post about this topic that makes sense..I cant remember how was that in AC1 could you replay missions en route or only after finishing the dna sequence?

OzDavis
01-27-2010, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by FSOTG:
Since when are we able to replay the missions in AC II? The DNA strand allows you to replay side missions (Tombs, Beat Up, Courier, etc.)
but not the primary story missions. You can access it from the Pause menu.

FSOTG
01-27-2010, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by OzDavis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FSOTG:
Since when are we able to replay the missions in AC II? The DNA strand allows you to replay side missions (Tombs, Beat Up, Courier, etc.)
but not the primary story missions. You can access it from the Pause menu. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, thanks, I was a bit confused.

TreFacTor
01-27-2010, 08:38 PM
nope, no replay option
http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/106/1063749p1.html

shadows473
01-27-2010, 09:28 PM
Wow thats disappointing No replay plus only 1 hour long and you never get to play the dlc again unless you make a new game
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif 4 dollars for 1 hour? crap

the amolang
01-27-2010, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by shadows473:
Wow thats disappointing No replay plus only 1 hour long and you never get to play the dlc again unless you make a new game
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif 4 dollars for 1 hour? crap

ya its not great, but it does allow you to play with the flying machine whenever you want... so thats pretty nice...

and if you think about it, four bucks for an hours worth is not that bad, consider fable 2's knothole island. that was ten bucks and was just over an hour. maybe an hour and a half, but it did have some extra items and stuff, but not really that much better... now think that you could get both this dlc plus the one in february for the same price... sounds pretty good to me... (especially if you get the rest of florence with the next one...