PDA

View Full Version : I can't find a Lair of Romulous?

xboxauditore
05-07-2011, 05:22 AM
I have Been playing Assassins creed Brotherhood, And have just done the mission, where you save the Rosa Fiore's Boss, but she is killed, And I have done two Lair's The one in the mission, and the one that gives me the 3rd Scroll.

But i can't get to the Lair that near the underground tunnels near the Borgia tower.

It's marked on the map as yellow, Does that mean anything?

reini03
05-07-2011, 05:25 AM
The yellow one isn't a lair, it's where the armour of Brutus is stored. You can access it as soon as you've received all the six keys http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
Other lairs will be unlocked while you're going through the story.

xboxauditore
05-07-2011, 06:53 AM
OH, ok, I've just finished Wolves among the dead, I have to say, Brotherhood is AMAZING!

I just used my cde for Da vinci Disappearance, Do i hav eto have finished the game to be able to play it?

Either way, i Love the Drachen armour.

reini03
05-07-2011, 06:56 AM
I just used my cde for Da vinci Disappearance, Do i hav eto have finished the game to be able to play it?

No. You can start it during... I think it was the 4th sequence. You can start it at the "repaired memory" symbol. If you start it AFTER you've beaten the main story, it will have a different start and a different ending.