PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ideas (Ubi, READ)

CsEastman
08-20-2010, 06:52 PM
Listen and please show this to your game designers or something! This is for Assassin's creed Brotherhood:
I remember reading a forum on IGN about ACB. And I also read that you won't be able to play the missions you send your assassin's on. Now I have one thing to suggest: LET PEOPLE PLAY THOSE MISSIONS!
Why? Well, it would issue more game variety then you already have. Plus, don't you want people to play as long as possible on what could be your greatest achievement? Other than multiplayer, come on, this campaign would get really fun if you let people play those assassin missions that you send them on. Right? Thank you for your time. And don't worry I won't sue you for plagiarism or anything. You can say the idea was yours and delete this post if you want. I just want the game to be amazing. And I think that if you add this, the game could be way more interesting. Maybe get more and more in depth with Ezio's assassin's.
P.S. Please don't just delete this right away. Let everyone on the AC team see this. Please.

rupok2
08-20-2010, 06:55 PM
That would just get rid of the reason of customizing and upgrading your brotherhood assassins. If its you playing than the success rate has to be 100%

Newfieland
08-20-2010, 07:14 PM
Ok, so the developers at Ubisoft are after talking about this. The reason you cannot play as them is because the story is based on Ezio not his Assassins.

CsEastman
08-20-2010, 07:48 PM
Yes but what I am saying is that it would be nice not only to see Ezio's story, but the stories of his assassin's. They wouldn't concentrate on them, just let you play as them for the assassinations. I really hope they show the assassin's backgrounds to, but showing their development as assassins both in gameplay and their attitude, loyalty, personality, and mental endurance. (mental endurance meaning their ability to endure and withstand seeing what the Templars did, and will do to others. And be able to pull through in tough situations.)

Oatkeeper
08-20-2010, 11:18 PM
One reason and one reason only: The Animus

During single player, the story revolves around desmonds miles time in the animus, going back and syncronizing with his ancsestors memories (hence why Desmond could not follow Altair once Altiars child was conceaved in AC2)

Playing as someone other than Ezio during ezio memories would mean that the conscept on the basic animus programing would be broken, becuase not only would it desynce Desmond from his ancestreal memories but also becuase there is no way for those memories to have been obtained by Desmond.

The only reason this is an exeption in the multiplayer is becuase the multiplayer part of the game takes place in Abstergo and in synthized memories to create a simulation, something they are able to pull off becuase they have had plenty of time and resources to mess with the animus concept, while the assassins are just running off the basic programing (which was stolen and edited slightly) and only have desmond's memories as a base.

To have desmond play the mission of other people other than his ancestors would mean the modern assassins had access to memories of the past assasssins, and would also mean Desmond would be desyncing from ezio, which contradicts with the fact that the main reason he is in the animus ATM is to syncronize with Ezio.

EzioAssassin51
08-21-2010, 06:20 AM
I love how this guy is so confident they are going to use this idea he says

And don't worry I won't sue you for plagiarism or anything. You can say the idea was yours and delete this post if you want.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

NuclearFuss
08-21-2010, 02:21 PM
Oh. Dear. Lord. Another one. It's obvious that it couldn't work because (to summarise what Oatkeeper said) the other Assassins would have to be related to Desmond for it to work.

rupok2
08-21-2010, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
I love how this guy is so confident they are going to use this idea he says

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> And don't worry I won't sue you for plagiarism or anything. You can say the idea was yours and delete this post if you want.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Was that a joke? You can't sue them for that because you have no copyright to the idea and you are not the first to think of it. There are many more reasons. If it was a joke then I loled but if not I think you have problems, no offense.

bearsbball11
08-21-2010, 08:27 PM
I would type what Oathkeeper said because that's the reason, but since I don't work in the department of redundancy department, I won't http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

X10J
08-21-2010, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by bearsbball11:
I would type what Oathkeeper said because that's the reason, but since I don't work in the department of redundancy department, I won't http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Made me laugh.