PDA

View Full Version : Help with investigations

djdelahoz
11-17-2007, 12:24 AM
I need help . IM in memory block 4 and i need to do investigations in order to get the assassination memory . But when i climb up all hte view points in the city nothing shows up on the maps. what do i need to do? Is this normal or is it a glitch?

djdelahoz
11-17-2007, 12:24 AM
I need help . IM in memory block 4 and i need to do investigations in order to get the assassination memory . But when i climb up all hte view points in the city nothing shows up on the maps. what do i need to do? Is this normal or is it a glitch?

MiniAssasin
11-17-2007, 02:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by djdelahoz:
I need help . IM in memory block 4 and i need to do investigations in order to get the assassination memory . But when i climb up all hte view points in the city nothing shows up on the maps. what do i need to do? Is this normal or is it a glitch? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

your done with that part of the city.

when ya renter your city after speaking to ya leader. go to the assasins buro and he will tell ya stuff.

then go to one of the two parts of the city that was once blocked off by a blue wall, and when your in that sector f the cityclimb a tower and synchronise and it should unlock all the other viewpoints on your map along with any side quests ya need to do in the city