PDA

View Full Version : Another DCG question.

ake109
06-03-2007, 03:03 AM
I was playing the Germany 44 campaign and it is supposed to end in late 44 or 45?

Anyway, as I hit the apply button after 1 mission in Feb, I get some 'memory error' which crashes the game. After I restart, the damn campaign is 100% completed (effectively meaning I can't load it anymore).

Is there a mission number limit on the campaigns? e.g. 30 missions. Or it goes as long as the end date hasn't been hit yet?

I did a lot of fooling around with the squadron editor (e.g. swapping from G6 to G10 to A8 to Z to Me262). Maybe that caused the program to go nuts?

ake109
06-03-2007, 03:03 AM
I was playing the Germany 44 campaign and it is supposed to end in late 44 or 45?

Anyway, as I hit the apply button after 1 mission in Feb, I get some 'memory error' which crashes the game. After I restart, the damn campaign is 100% completed (effectively meaning I can't load it anymore).

Is there a mission number limit on the campaigns? e.g. 30 missions. Or it goes as long as the end date hasn't been hit yet?

I did a lot of fooling around with the squadron editor (e.g. swapping from G6 to G10 to A8 to Z to Me262). Maybe that caused the program to go nuts?

DKoor
06-03-2007, 08:46 AM
Who knows?
By the number of other replies very little.... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

Of course you may go to Lowengrin site and ask him but... I guess you'll have to explain all that you did and settings... perhaps if you know exactly what error appeared, he may be able to help you without other explanations from your side.