PDA

View Full Version : How to report bugs?

likesforests
11-02-2007, 06:18 PM
I've encountered some bugs:

1. (High) When I alt-tab away from CM11 while a video is running (perhaps to check a new e-mail) the audio stops. Worse, the video seems to rewind itself. This is unlike other multimedia players like Windows Media Player, Real Player, etc.

2. (Medium) When I paste a FEN/Forsythe position into CM11 where it's Black to move, CM11 believes it's White to move. For example, "r1bqkbnr/pp1ppppp/2n5/8/3NP3/8/PPP2PPP/RNBQKB1R b KQkq - 0 4"

3. (Low) When you copy a game as PGN w/ auto-annotations it includes non-printable ASCII characters like "˜ž¯³'"¨ ƒƒ�ƒƒ �������� ������ �������� �������� � ¦"�ª²"¤" which obviously don't look nice when I paste them into other programs and shouldn't be there.

4. (Medium) CM Personalities rated below 1000 such as Simon move instantly. A delay should be added so they play slower like a human, so we can practice using their thinking time to plan our own moves.

andrewaclt
11-02-2007, 07:53 PM
Yeah, #1 is really annoying for me, and if I recall correctly occured in CM10 aswell. It's a shame it has not been fixed.

likesforests
11-05-2007, 03:46 AM
bump.

taraboste
11-05-2007, 04:52 AM
Answer for the point 1): In fact the video stream is stopped and also the sound stream. If you want to see and hear again the lost section you could use the Replay button.

likesforests
11-06-2007, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by taraboste:
Answer for the point 1): In fact the video stream is stopped and also the sound stream. If you want to see and hear again the lost section you could use the Replay button.
I realize that, I just wish it wasn't so. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

andrewaclt
11-06-2007, 06:33 PM
or maybe automatically pause it, but forcing you to start over is annoying.