PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 2 bonus code dosen't work

yuval113
03-18-2010, 03:15 PM
hello everyone.
I just bought the assassin's creed 2 PC (UK version)
and when I try to use my serial at install it works fine but when I try to use the bonus code at the menu in the exlusive content and then bonus code it won't work
there is a avatar picture on that paper
and when I try to use that code it said it not vaild
and when I try to use the install key code it says it already use
please help me I try to use both of them in caps or with hyphens or without them
and still nothing

thanks in advance

icrash
03-18-2010, 03:22 PM
If there is an Avatar picture on it; the bonus code is for the game Avatar, not AC2.

Cornik22
03-18-2010, 03:30 PM
This can't be real. I have a code with a picture of a predator. Maybe it works http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

yuval113
03-18-2010, 03:57 PM
thanks for the fast reply everyone
but if that bonus code for avatar so where is the exlusive content for Assassin's Creed 2?
at the box it says that game include the 2 DLC
and they are: Battle Of Flori and Bonfire of the Vanities
and again if that bonus code is for avatar why there is at the menu extras and then exlusive content without Assassin's Creed 2 bonus code? o_O

Sabatasso
03-18-2010, 04:12 PM
the "exclusive" content included on the PC version is what the console players had to download, popularly called "DLC".

It's Battle of Forli and Bonfire or whatever they are called.

don't worry, you got it in other words.

Gekkibi
03-18-2010, 04:13 PM
Did you bought White or Black Edition?

Xanatos2007
03-18-2010, 08:12 PM
The PC edition already comes with the DLC missions, the "Bonus Content" is just 1 or 3 Templar lairs (depending on what edition you bought) and aren't really worth the extra cash. They're just treasure chests in hard-to-reach places.

yuval113
03-19-2010, 06:47 AM
I have the normal edition (UK)
not white or black
so are you guys telling me that I already have the 2 DLC's?
and that bonus code I can get only with the black edition or white edition or master edition?

thanks in advance http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gifDD

Xanatos2007
03-19-2010, 08:16 AM
Yep.

yuval113
03-19-2010, 09:19 AM
k thanks oh another question how can I access the DLC'S?
Only if I finish the game?

Xanatos2007
03-19-2010, 09:22 AM
The DLC missions get played out as regular missions throughout the campaign, about halfway through I think. You'll know it when it happens.

yuval113
03-19-2010, 10:59 AM
ok thanks everyone http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Cornik22
03-19-2010, 11:31 AM
You are welcome!

MgNifCnT
03-20-2010, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
The PC edition already comes with the DLC missions, the "Bonus Content" is just 1 or 3 Templar lairs (depending on what edition you bought) and aren't really worth the extra cash. They're just treasure chests in hard-to-reach places.

So that ur saying now is that the only reason i cant get 100% game finish (i dont got white or black box) is beacuse of some stupid hard to get treasure chest o.O DUDE!!! Go go ubisoft 4 making fail game -.- and i that wanted to do game 100% http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Xanatos2007
03-20-2010, 09:10 PM
I think you can download the Templar lairs to achieve 100% synch, but I'm not sure.

MgNifCnT
03-21-2010, 04:57 AM
Got any idea where i can downloade?

Gekkibi
03-21-2010, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by MgNifCnT:

Console: Use your console to get it. Some kind of marketplace or something. I have no idea where or how (Only console I own is Nintendo 8bit).
PC: Not possible to download them (Yet).

altairego
03-21-2010, 02:59 PM
Then why the hell say on the box bonus content and maps....

Originally posted by Gekkibi:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MgNifCnT:

Console: Use your console to get it. Some kind of marketplace or something. I have no idea where or how (Only console I own is Nintendo 8bit).
PC: Not possible to download them (Yet). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

TheLeoCrow
03-21-2010, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by altairego:

Because this content wasn't included in the console versions. It is built in in the pc version. It is memories 12 and 13

MgNifCnT
03-22-2010, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by altairego:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gekkibi:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MgNifCnT:

PC: Not possible to download them (Yet). </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got Pc :'(