PDA

View Full Version : Cutscenes and Cinematics.

brummyboy1981
04-14-2009, 10:22 AM
I'm really hoping that they introduce this, because i was really disappointed in AC 1 about there being none and that annoying device that allows you to move Altair. If any game needs cinematics and cutscenes, its this one, because we want to see Ezio "the flying one" (or whatever lol) fly! You know like the AC 1 trailer when you put the game in, thats abrilliant trailer and everytime i watch it it makes me want to play it, and i want alot more of that this time to help me really feel a better experience for an ingenius game concept. I was just wondering if anyoneknew this was happening...

brummyboy1981
04-14-2009, 10:22 AM
I'm really hoping that they introduce this, because i was really disappointed in AC 1 about there being none and that annoying device that allows you to move Altair. If any game needs cinematics and cutscenes, its this one, because we want to see Ezio "the flying one" (or whatever lol) fly! You know like the AC 1 trailer when you put the game in, thats abrilliant trailer and everytime i watch it it makes me want to play it, and i want alot more of that this time to help me really feel a better experience for an ingenius game concept. I was just wondering if anyoneknew this was happening...