PDA

View Full Version : Assassin Guild Challenge Problem

acid_theatre
12-02-2011, 03:26 AM
So, I got the 12 Assassin's like it says to do, how ever it's saying I've only recruited 11 - this is really ****ing me off as its the only thing I need to complete the Guild challenge, which is stopping me from getting Altair's sword.

Any help would be great. Having said that, I aint starting over again.

LightRey
12-02-2011, 03:42 AM
Ugh, do you people even bother using the find button?

You can get more than 12 recruits by stationing recruits in other cities in Mediterranean Defense.

Hunterrrrrrr
12-02-2011, 05:05 AM
I had the same problem and I solved it by sending a recruit to do a mission with a small chance of completing so he fails and dies. Then you can recruit a new one and reach 12.

It is true you can unlock more recruits by completing some specific mediteranean missions but that takes a lot more time. And I am not sure if these specific missions where added through the Uplay-reward for additional mediteranean missions...

LightRey
12-02-2011, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Hunterrrrrrr:
I had the same problem and I solved it by sending a recruit to do a mission with a small chance of completing so he fails and dies. Then you can recruit a new one and reach 12.

It is true you can unlock more recruits by completing some specific mediteranean missions but that takes a lot more time. And I am not sure if these specific missions where added through the Uplay-reward for additional mediteranean missions...
You don't "unlock" more recruits. You simply capture a city from the templars and then station at first up to 2 recruits there. After completing certain missions you can eventually station up to 5 Assassins in each city. With Rhodes unlocked that allows for the player to have a total of 82 recruits.