PDA

View Full Version : Air show at RAAF Richmond

smokincrater
05-19-2006, 06:44 PM
G`day yes at long last an airshow at Richmond! I only happened to come across this information when reading about F/A-18 Hornet display pilots!

I suspect the RAAF want to keep the airshow quiet due to the difficulties of putting on an air show in Sydney.

details are few and far between but all the HARS aircraft will be there(Super connie,Catalina and DC-3s) No word from Col pay or Termora Aviation but expect Hornets, F-111`s,Hawks,Orions and of coruse the mighty Hercules.

So everyone that can get to Richmond on the 21st and 22nd of October.Badger,abuse,extort anyone and everyone whos got a classic or historic aircraft into coming and making it a brillant show.

smokincrater
05-19-2006, 06:44 PM
G`day yes at long last an airshow at Richmond! I only happened to come across this information when reading about F/A-18 Hornet display pilots!

I suspect the RAAF want to keep the airshow quiet due to the difficulties of putting on an air show in Sydney.

details are few and far between but all the HARS aircraft will be there(Super connie,Catalina and DC-3s) No word from Col pay or Termora Aviation but expect Hornets, F-111`s,Hawks,Orions and of coruse the mighty Hercules.

So everyone that can get to Richmond on the 21st and 22nd of October.Badger,abuse,extort anyone and everyone whos got a classic or historic aircraft into coming and making it a brillant show.

smokincrater
08-20-2006, 06:57 PM
updated website for the show. www.defence.gov.au/raaf/airshow/index.htm (http://www.defence.gov.au/raaf/airshow/index.htm)