PDA

View Full Version : UBI problem?

samo8krapez
04-08-2005, 10:54 AM
Hey guys!
I have uninstalled UBI.COM, the program to play on the internet. It did`t connect to internet so I thought I had a problem, but then I saw/read that ubi have some problems so I uninstalled it before reading that news. Stupied, yes...
Now I want to know how to install it again, without the game, where can I find the UBI.com installation?
I don`t need to install the hole game all over again, right?
Please help me...

NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW - NEW -

Ok thx guys, I have download the installer, but here is what is wrong-Ubi.com Auto Patcher: No internet connection detected. Update aborted.
My connection is fine, cuz othervise I couldn`t write this...
Now what http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

Troll2k
04-08-2005, 11:53 AM
Since you posted in the PF forum I assume you have the PF game and not the older FB or AEP.With the older games the Ubi.com game service comes on the cd.

You can download the Game Service(GS4) from the Ubi.com site but it is very hard to find.

I have found it easier to do the following:

Go to the Ubi.com web site. On the left side is an online games option.Click on that.Then click on the Forgotten Battles section.The web site will then give you an error message.It will say the the game service is not installed.Do you want it to install it now.Say yes.If you already do not have one it will ask you to set up an account.Then you are on your way.

Some other poster or mod might put up the exact link to the game service but I do not have it.

You can also go to Http://hyperfighter.sk and download the latest HyperLobby client.There are always a lot more players at HyperLobby.Either for the merged install or the standalone version.

Good luck and happy flying.

FoolTrottel
04-08-2005, 11:54 AM
Hi!

Maybe try here?
(Edit: It's the thing Troll speaks about!)
UbiSoft Solution Center (http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ubisoft_en.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=4882&p_created=1002809160&p_sid=agTg5sCh&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PWRmbHQmcF9ncmlkc29yd D0mcF9yb3dfY250PTIyJnBfc2VhcmNoX3R5cGU9c2VhcmNoX25 sJnBfcHJvZF9sdmwxPTE4NSZwX3Byb2RfbHZsMj0mcF9jYXRfb HZsMT0mcF9jYXRfbHZsMj0mcF9wYWdlPTE*&p_li=)
(It's a download of 'GameService.exe', 5.8Mb)

Good Luck!