PDA

View Full Version : The Children of Ezzio.

Pitalla
11-26-2009, 12:41 AM
Who do you think would had been the mother? I am quite sure he had more than 2 families since he was a complete ladies man.

I really hope he had kids with Christina Vespucci because... well its Vespucci! If you dont know who came from that family then you gotta go back to elementary school.

Maybe he had kids with rosa too however with christina it would give more like a feeling of count of montecristo!

Kickass Aristocrat with alot of friends and allies with pirate's m thieves and some nice nobles that tend to suffer injustice due to they are just to green as grass and get eaten by the other noble greeds.

HewieAlbino
11-26-2009, 12:52 AM
If you're talking about Amerigo Vespucci, he was actually born before the game starts. So I think he's a sort of an uncle or distant relative of Christina.

Personally, I would love it if Ezio and Rosa got together. She seems perfect for him and even ladies man have to find true love sometimes. But I think it'll either be shown in a DLC for <span class="ev_code_WHITE">memory block 12 or 13</span> , or in AC3 just like *spoiler* <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Altair and Maria</span> .

obliviondoll
11-26-2009, 01:06 AM
I think everyone who's paid attention to this game will be asking....

What do you mean IF?

Without children, there are no descendants, without descendants we wouldn't have anyone to put in the Animus to relive his memories.

If he had children with Christina, then Desmond probably isn't directly descended from them, because Ezio appears not to have had contact with her later in life, so any children to her would have been conceived before, and thus detached from, his later memories (which Desmond clearly has access to).

ForsakenMessiah
11-26-2009, 08:02 AM
just to clear something up, America was not named after Amerigo Vespucci, new land masses are always named after someones surname (unless they are Royal), so it would of been called "Vespucci land" if it was named after him.
Also before he had any intrest in the new world, it was called "Amerik land" after a Welsh merchant Richard amerik, who lived in Bristol, where i am from

caswallawn_2k7
11-26-2009, 08:06 AM
@HewieAlbino: if it was in your first spoiler the game wouldn't of went past that point and this is shown in your second spoiler http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

thekyle0
11-26-2009, 08:56 AM
Not really, Cas. It's possible for Desmond to relive part of Ezio's life with him having a child because that child may not be the one that Desmond decends from.

OSnailsO
11-26-2009, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by ForsakenMessiah:
just to clear something up, America was not named after Amerigo Vespucci, new land masses are always named after someones surname (unless they are Royal), so it would of been called "Vespucci land" if it was named after him.
Also before he had any intrest in the new world, it was called "Amerik land" after a Welsh merchant Richard amerik, who lived in Bristol, where i am from

America is the OLD way of saying it... It's now South Altair and North Altair

Pitalla
11-26-2009, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by HewieAlbino:
If you're talking about Amerigo Vespucci, he was actually born before the game starts. So I think he's a sort of an uncle or distant relative of Christina.
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">memory block 12 or 13</span> , or in AC3 just like *spoiler* <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Altair and Maria</span> .

He was born waay after Christina, otherwise they would had already known about America.

Also they could had meet during the missing memory blocks.
A weeding crash mission where you gotta save her form marrying some jerk would be awesome. After all this is about vanquishing your enemies no?

Originally posted by thekyle0:
Not really, Cas. It's possible for Desmond to relive part of Ezio's life with him having a child because that child may not be the one that Desmond decends from.
This is exactly what I was thinking!

I mean yeah Rosa was cute but she is NO WAY in the league of awesomeness of the Vespucci family.

Please Ubisoft pleaah! argh!

OSnailsO
11-26-2009, 12:27 PM
I bet he does it with his next "conquest" before he boards the ship... They wouldn't have given her a role like that if he didn't

*SPOILER*

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Like Maria</span>

Pixel09
11-26-2009, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Pitalla:
He was born waay after Christina, otherwise they would had already known about America.
Amerigo Vespucci - 1454
Assassin's Creed II - 1476

BAMB0
11-26-2009, 01:23 PM
That would make Amerigo around the same age as Ezio who in turn also looks about the age of Christina.

The game starts in 1476 when Ezio is roughly 20. So 20 years earlier is 1456 and Amerigo is 1454.

Pitalla
11-26-2009, 09:46 PM
Well there you go, maybe they could use the theory of Ezzio working with Ameriggo about research of the new lands and stuff.

You know if Ezzio had children with both Christina and Roza it would mae more sense due to Desmond may have other distant relatives tat decend from the same family tree.

Beside's Ezzio is a ladies man so it would be natural.

Altought I would like christina to be the formal one, so Altairs lineage could grow even more in awesomeness!

ApocaLeepse
11-26-2009, 09:54 PM
If it was anyone, it would've been Rosa. Her and Ezio are perfect for eachother. They both free run, they both flirt with eachother and they both hate archers.

Pitalla
11-26-2009, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by ShroudedEagle:
If it was anyone, it would've been Rosa. Her and Ezio are perfect for eachother. They both free run, they both flirt with eachother and they both hate archers.
Mehh she doesnt seem quite deep, just another conquest for him. Beside's didnt you saw how many times he rejected her?

Thats why I am unto maria, she seemed to be he's formal GF at the begining. Beside's its Vespucci!!!
More strenght to the Lineage!

ApocaLeepse
11-26-2009, 10:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ShroudedEagle:
Mehh she doesnt seem quite deep, just another conquest for him. Beside's didnt you saw how many times he rejected her?

Thats why I am unto maria, she seemed to be he's formal GF at the begining. Beside's its Vespucci!!!
More strenght to the Lineage! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You mean Christina? But if he did, that would mean Ezio's memories would end right there. You know genetic stuff and all that.

HewieAlbino
11-26-2009, 10:29 PM
Ezio's first born child doesn't necessarily have to be the ancestor of Desmond. He most definitely had a child or children sometime after the game. The question now is with whom.

Christina feels more like a teenage fling for him. Rosa on the other hand, is someone he can relate to long-term. She is someone who can take care of herself, she understands what it's like to live in the shadows and she is someone who can actually work with him and help him on missions and stuff.

And because Ezio doesn't straight out seduce her into bed with him, even though she might be more than willing, you can tell he does indeed have great respect for her.

Pitalla
11-27-2009, 09:37 AM
Ezio's first born child doesn't necessarily have to be the ancestor of Desmond. He most definitely had a child or children sometime after the game. The question now is with whom.

Christina feels more like a teenage fling for him. Rosa on the other hand, is someone he can relate to long-term.

I dont know if you noticed but he just kept rejecting her. As to say dont force Ezzio into someone that he doesnt like.

Beside's christina seems like a more solid adition since she would be bringing somethign to the bloodline and possible talk and friendship with amerigo vespucci.

Rozza is just.. mehh just anothr pretty faced thief of the flirty kind. Beside's I am sure there are better than her.

EternalRush30
11-27-2009, 10:16 AM
Christina - Subject 16
Rosa - Desmond

Just a speculation. But I don't think Ezio will have two wives.

Russthebus
11-27-2009, 10:17 AM
DOES NO ONE READ THE DATABASE? Amerigo is Christina's brother. When she goes to a party, she meets Lorenzo de Medici and brags about her brother and how great of a captain he is. That is how he got funding.

Pitalla
11-27-2009, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Russthebus:
DOES NO ONE READ THE DATABASE? Amerigo is Christina's brother. When she goes to a party, she meets Lorenzo de Medici and brags about her brother and how great of a captain he is. That is how he got funding.

OH MY DOUBLE G!
That is sooo freakin awesome! If Ezzio married her and had children with her thatw ould mean that desmond has super historic characters as ancestors!

Beside's that would explain how Amerigo got to study and knew so much about the new lands, he could had become pals with Ezzio and stuff and they could had tought about the matter of the new lands etc!

Would you really sacrifice all this awesomeness just because Roza looks pretty?
Roza could be Ezzio's lover tought, mabe she could be subject 16 ancestor.
Why? because at the last block Ezzio still acts in a rejecting way towards Roza, that means that she never got what she wanted from him.

KentuckyJared
11-27-2009, 12:53 PM

OH MY DOUBLE G!
That is sooo freakin awesome! If Ezzio married her and had children with her thatw ould mean that desmond has super historic characters as ancestors!

Beside's that would explain how Amerigo got to study and knew so much about the new lands, he could had become pals with Ezzio and stuff and they could had tought about the matter of the new lands etc!

Would you really sacrifice all this awesomeness just because Roza looks pretty?
Roza could be Ezzio's lover tought, mabe she could be subject 16 ancestor.
Why? because at the last block Ezzio still acts in a rejecting way towards Roza, that means that she never got what she wanted from him.

Dude, Ezio was into Rosa. All your stuff about how he was rejecting her is BS, close to when they first meet, Ezio acted like he cared for her. Later, when Ezio is sitting on a bench and Rosa comes up to him it just seems right (to me at least).

Besides, if Desmond is indeed descended from Christina, then wouldn't the writers have involved her into the game more? I know that Rosa wasn't in the game all that much, but she was involved more than just one appearance pre-Assassin days.

Pitalla
11-27-2009, 02:49 PM
Dude, Ezio was into Rosa. All your stuff about how he was rejecting her is BS, close to when they first meet, Ezio acted like he cared for her. Later, when Ezio is sitting on a bench and Rosa comes up to him it just seems right (to me at least).

Besides, if Desmond is indeed descended from Christina, then wouldn't the writers have involved her into the game more? I know that Rosa wasn't in the game all that much, but she was involved more than just one appearance pre-Assassin days.

BS?
All the times that she was around he rejected her!
Everytime she was flirting he changed topic.

He was only interested in her as a friend and because she could teach him stuff that would benefit him in the mission.

He cared for her the 1st time because she had a fkin arrow stucked! Who wouldnt care? thats just obvious.

So she is just friend and maybe, maybe... lover in the future but I dont see her as he's wife.

there are missing blocks so anything could had happened with christina.
And the fact that Ezzio knows about the uncharted lands and Amerigo Vespucci got to research them makes it more than just a coincidence.
It would bring more coherence to the story.

Ezzio wasnt involved with christina just for the lulz.

Its ok if your a fan, but I am pointing facts and your calling them BS.

OSnailsO
11-27-2009, 03:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

BS?

He was only interested in her as a friend and because she could teach him stuff that would benefit him in the mission.

He cared for her the 1st time because she had a fkin arrow stucked! Who wouldnt care? thats just obvious.

So she is just friend and maybe, maybe... lover in the future but I dont see her as he's wife.

And the fact that Ezzio knows about the uncharted lands and Amerigo Vespucci got to research them makes it more than just a coincidence.

Its ok if your a fan, but I am pointing facts and your calling them BS. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree with the other dude... Rosa and Ezio had something when they were about the kiss Leonardo got in the way http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

HewieAlbino
11-27-2009, 05:02 PM
Lol. This topic has suddenly become a Christina vs Rosa topic. Someone should really make a poll. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

As for me...

Ezio and Rosa sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage. Then comes Desmond in a baby carriage.

But seriously, you can definitely see the chemistry between them, even before the game was released. She flirts, he flirts back but when it gets too much he tones it down a bit. If he just wanted to bed her for a night, he could do so easily, but he didn't.

Why seduce every single woman he meets in game, but not the one who in actually most interested in him? This is just to show he sees her more than just another woman. He doesn't want sex from her only. He wants to know her more as a person first.

Not to argue with you or anything but right now your only reason for Ezio getting with Christina is to add some historical coolness to the bloodline.

KentuckyJared
11-27-2009, 05:24 PM

Ok, firstly, point out a part where Ezio rejected Rosa.

Secondly, if you would've read my whole post and not just parts of it, then you would've noticed that I said "close to when they first meet" not when they first actually met and Rosa had an arrow in her leg.

Lastly, prove (other than your opinion) that Ezio wasn't involved with Cristina just for "lulz". They were involved pre-Ezio's Assassin days, then during the Florence part of the story post-death of Ezio's dad/bros, she never shows up again. You would think that if he wasn't in it just for the "lulz" that he would've made some effort to meet her after some of his family gets hanged. Also if the writers thought she was important, then wouldn't they have involved her into the Florence portion of the story line?

I know, I know there are missing memory blocks, but whose to say that in those missing memory blocks that Ezio and Rosa don't get married or something of that nature?

wwfls1
11-27-2009, 08:05 PM
well the game gives you clues. Btw Its Rosa to tell you directly. As you progress through the game through venice you see Ezio and Rosa get closer. From the beggining when they meet Rosa falls in love with Ezio after he saves her life. Then that cutscene when Rosa is teaching Ezio the leap climb They flurt when Ezio says "I hope you can help me with something" Rosa thinks he mean.....wel you know but then he says its to climb better. And another part in the beggining of sequence 14i think rosa gives Ezio a birthday present blah blah blah you get the point Its Rosa TO BE CLEAR!

BAMB0
11-27-2009, 10:15 PM
On this whole Rosa vs Christina. Rosa gets my vote. I don't really know where you're getting this whole he is rejecting her buisness but whatever.

Also, its safe to say that since they have a history on Christina whether its talking about current, or before/after her meeting with Ezio then Amerigo has nothing to do with Ezio and learning about new lands with the PoE.

By the end of the game you could tell that its meant to be Rosa and Ezio or else we would have seen more of Christina besides the start of the game where you snoo snoo her lol.

EternalRush30
11-28-2009, 09:45 AM
I'm sure this will be explained in Assassin's Creed II: Bloodlines. If there's going to be one.

Pitalla
11-28-2009, 11:32 AM
LOL, by the end of the game he still rejects Roza. How is that suppoed to be love?

Again there are memory blocks missing so anything could had happened there.
Ezzio could had meet christina again in florence for various reasons, maybe davinci wanted to met Amerigo so Ezzio introduced them to each other and there he could had meet her again.

This also brings more oportunities for new missions etc.. However you people have no imagination.

They are offering you Platinum yet you prefer cooper.

BAMBO: Where am I gettin all this? Did you played the game or not?

BAMB0
11-28-2009, 12:33 PM
Yes, I did play this game lol

They first met when Rosa steals Ezio's money when you first get the Venice when Da Vinci asks you to buy that little model thing. Already Rosa is attracted to him. When shes still in a crutch and you talk to her shes still attracted to him and you can feel slight chemistry but Ezio NEEDS to learn how to jump like she does to get into the plaza and get the job done. That was first and foremost, if you call that rejection, sure?

Later one when you meet the next Doge Rosa is there and they still you see her flirting. Even before when she shoots an arrow at him and says "I had to" or something along those lines.

Even at the end when Rosa has the codex or w/e that was in her hands and they get all close and that was straight flirting. On top of the fact he spent like what? 15 years in Venice from the time he gets there to the time he leaves for Rome. Although it skips we have been given enough hints that Rosa and Ezio have been seeing each other. If, for any reason at all, Ubisoft wanted us to even think about Christina again then we would have gone back to Florence for a mission or two and met up with her again. To signify that they MIGHT start something up again.

Which really is unlikely since her dad hates him and then on top of that the Auditore name is still looked down upon in Florence because they are still seen as traitors. They are still being hunted if anything. If they weren't looked down upon then they would have at least returned to Florence as a family.

MrGlow
11-28-2009, 04:35 PM
In the memory block where Ezio goes to meet Bartolomeo, Ezio meets with and Antonio and calls Rosa "My Love" in italian, I think.

Pitalla
11-28-2009, 09:47 PM
15 years had passed but in those 15 years he could had come and gone anywhere.
Rosa has a crush on him but he has never looked like he reciprocates.

Now just add this, what would her character bring to the story?
Christina at the other hand would bring more possibilities. Meeting with Amerigo Vespucci, more interactions with davinci, more missions in the world of the Italian Aristocracy and shocking missions.

The fact that her father hated Ezzio could be used as a Rome and Juliet storyline.
There are just heck ALOT more of possibilities for story telling and levels, and this are factors that I am suggesting and Pointing.

Now dont get me wrong, Ezzio has always been a ladies man so Roza could had been a fun time on a few ocassions.
Maybe she could had been the ancestor of Subject 16, while Christina the ancestor of Desmond.

Also he never said my love in italian,I played the game with subtitles ON so I would be able to understand every single word in the game.

Oh yeah and add the fact that Ezzio rather whent to had some action with courtesans instead of Rosa, in the face of Roza's comrade's.

I would prefer Roza to be with Hugo, Ezzio has just alot going on and he's bloodline should be more strenghtened with the blood of the Vespucci.

After all this is a Historic fiction game no?

starkiller1991
11-29-2009, 01:36 AM
OK, think reasonably. Christina was a girlfriend to an immature 17 year old. After that night, you never see her again. When Ezio becomes an assassin, he leaves behind his old life. The "next conquest" is already married and if you knew your history, you should know that she was a real person who was not married to an Ezio.

The wife is unknown, but from the game, I would guess Rosa because unlike the other girls, he continued to interact with her. they almost kissed at one point when Leonardo interrupted. They had a REAL relationship, whether it be friend or closer. Who knows, it might be a person we won't know about until AC3.

mikeh1294
11-29-2009, 05:13 AM
In the book, he sees Cristina twice, and it basically says that he sleeps with Rosa, I'm paraphrasing slightly here:

Ezio kisses Rosa, shes then says "Put your dagger back in it's sheath"
Ezio: "But you made me draw it, and you have the sheath"

So, yeah, Rosa is probably the best bet.

BAMB0
11-29-2009, 12:58 PM
Alright, so you were right that Ezio goes back to Christina at one point that was not shown in the game.

However, Christina later on rejects Ezio. Plus that little scene that Mikini just talked about. I think it's safe to say Rosa wins.

IplayonPS3
11-29-2009, 01:19 PM
I would be suprised and dissapointed if Ezio did not get with Rosa.

She seemed like the perfect woman for him during the story line.

pshea29
11-29-2009, 03:02 PM
there are more people too like the lady from the horse riding race and the countess or whatever that you rescued to get that ticket

starkiller1991
11-29-2009, 05:32 PM
The countess doesn't count because she was a real figure in history.

Pitalla
11-29-2009, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by BAMB0:
Alright, so you were right that Ezio goes back to Christina at one point that was not shown in the game.

However, Christina later on rejects Ezio. Plus that little scene that Mikini just talked about. I think it's safe to say Rosa wins.

When does she reject? Youíre going to take a book over the game? A book that hasnt even come out yet btw.
Your making things out.

Besdie's Ill point out at Relic entertainment as an example, they had a book come out with the release of Dawn of war 2. It had a lot of differences and contradictions; its purpose was just to promote the game among readers.

However they pretty much state that the game its the canon and the book is just a novelization, so they can change whatever they want in the sequel even if it contradicts the book.
Roza wins lmao.. so she gets the scraps from all the other woman?, fine if it makes you feel better.

Want to exchange a complete new social experience for the character and gamers just for some pairing angst? Donít need to answer, I figured that out quite some time ago due to the kind of answers you have been giving.

Either way I am not changing my mind. I still think that Christina would be a contrast with Maria and Lucy instead of just another wanabe.
Which comes with a lot more possibilities for character development, emotionally, psychologically and socially.

''They look cute together'' thatís the best you can come up with?
Against someone related to a historic character that named an entire continent after himself?

Deity Matrix
11-29-2009, 11:23 PM
Dude, relax...Ezio's proabably done every hot chick in Florence by the time he's 17 and definitely most of the main hot chicks in AC2.I mean, seriously, he gets a "riding lesson" from a chick on a dirt path outside of Forli http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

The descendant line will become clear in the book or at least in AC3 if it's important...

HewieAlbino
11-29-2009, 11:36 PM
So what is your reason then? Christina is a relative of a famous figure (cousin from the database to be exact) so as a result it is only right that Ezio marries her? So that he can improve his own noble standing and bloodline? Meet cool people? Well, Ezio knows Lorenzo Medici, through him he can meet all the famous people in Italy. Who doesn't say he meets Amerigo that way?

You are seeing a relationship from a political view. What about the emotional level? If Christina really means that much to Ezio and the story, then where is she for the last, I don't know, 99% of the game?

Rosa, on the other hand, you have to have a heart soaked in liquid nitrogen to not see they have something going on between them. Just the fact that he responds to her flirtations but doesn't try to turn it to sex shows that he is interested in her, not as a one night stand, but as someone whom he can possibly start a relationship with.

As for development? Come on, a noble and a thief vs a noble and a noble. Which one do you think offers more possibilities to expand on?

Deity Matrix
11-29-2009, 11:49 PM
Good point HewieAlbino. Which is also important if you think about the Auditore family crypt. There Ezio reads that the first "Auditore" was not a noble, but an assassin student. In his final story message he says to future Auditores that "we are not nobles!" and to "Avenge us!".

Just a thought, but this gives even more credence to the thought that it makes sense for Ezio, who has been an assassin for most of his life, to make a long term relationship with someone he more closely relates to.

Or Desmond is just a descendant of some random chick Ezio banged during his life http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.giflol

Datashocker
11-30-2009, 12:55 AM
Okay, so my theory on this is that Ezio and Rosa get together, because Ezio never actually existed in history, neither did Rosa. I think Ubisoft is trying to make it so that they dont have too many historical inaccuracies, because the children of Christina are all logged in history. Ezio and Rosa don't exist historically, so Ubisoft can make the children be whoever they want.

BAMB0
11-30-2009, 08:59 AM
I agree with everything that HewieAlbino said. Another thing like Datashocker said, although they use real historic figures throughout the game the main characters for the most part are made up. They use a pretty much historically accurate rendition of the cities and the people but slightly change things around to involve Ezio.

But never do they directly intend to screw up historical facts because the true to life historical facts this game is based around grounds the game. Majority if not all the real life characters in this game lived their lives the way they should have, exactly like history says. I don't dismiss your reasoning for Ezio and Christina, I'm just saying game wise Ezio will end up with Rosa.

You're not going to change your mind and neither am I and we'll just see how this plays out next game/DLC/whatever else comes out from now and AC3, if it is important enough for them to mention.

EDIT: Pretty sure the book is out in UK already and the book comes out here tomorrow. Pretty sure its just the US who got shafted.

Pitalla
11-30-2009, 01:37 PM
So what is your reason then? Christina is a relative of a famous figure (cousin from the database to be exact) so as a result it is only right that Ezio marries her? So that he can improve his own noble standing and bloodline? Meet cool people? Well, Ezio knows Lorenzo Medici, through him he can meet all the famous people in Italy. Who doesn't say he meets Amerigo that way?

You are seeing a relationship from a political view. What about the emotional level? If Christina really means that much to Ezio and the story, then where is she for the last, I don't know, 99% of the game?

Rosa, on the other hand, you have to have a heart soaked in liquid nitrogen to not see they have something going on between them. Just the fact that he responds to her flirtations but doesn't try to turn it to sex shows that he is interested in her, not as a one night stand, but as someone whom he can possibly start a relationship with.

As for development? Come on, a noble and a thief vs a noble and a noble. Which one do you think offers more possibilities to expand on?

Hmm good point, emotional is also important. That must be why Ezzio seems so in love with Chrsitina in the book, and why he showed more affection to her in the few sections of the game that she was included , than to Roza in the entire Venezzia chapter.

Ezzio is a Casanova and casanovas need ot keep making conquests, but when they like a single girl then they do the Impossible to get her. Surpass challenges until they get what they want.

If they fail then they just get depressed and go into an angst spree on gettin all the girls they want.

I am also pointing psychological matters here, not just passional and emotional.

starkiller1991
11-30-2009, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by MrGlow:
In the memory block where Ezio goes to meet Bartolomeo, Ezio meets with and Antonio and calls Rosa "My Love" in italian, I think.

He calls her sweetheart, but in Italy "sweetheart" doesn't just mean lovers, it can also mean master/pupil relationship or older brother or a father figure. If you also noticed, Antonio is a bit too old to have any relationship with Rosa other than older brother or father figure.

starkiller1991
11-30-2009, 03:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BAMB0:

When does she reject? Youíre going to take a book over the game? A book that hasnt even come out yet btw.
Your making things out.

Besdie's Ill point out at Relic entertainment as an example, they had a book come out with the release of Dawn of war 2. It had a lot of differences and contradictions; its purpose was just to promote the game among readers.

However they pretty much state that the game its the canon and the book is just a novelization, so they can change whatever they want in the sequel even if it contradicts the book.
Roza wins lmao.. so she gets the scraps from all the other woman?, fine if it makes you feel better.

Want to exchange a complete new social experience for the character and gamers just for some pairing angst? Donít need to answer, I figured that out quite some time ago due to the kind of answers you have been giving.

Either way I am not changing my mind. I still think that Christina would be a contrast with Maria and Lucy instead of just another wanabe.
Which comes with a lot more possibilities for character development, emotionally, psychologically and socially.

''They look cute together'' thatís the best you can come up with?
Against someone related to a historic character that named an entire continent after himself? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's talking about Assassin's Creed: Renaissance, and it has come out in Europe. My friend has it and it does say that Christina rejects him. She is a noblewoman who had a crush on him when he was a noble. Now that he is a wanted assassin, she has no interest anymore.

AronAssassin
11-30-2009, 03:41 PM
I've been hearing all this about WW2 for AC3. About this i say definetly yes, however not yet. IMO from renaissance Italy to WW2 is a to big step. Now here's wat i've been thinking:

The early 1500's
The Fountain of Youth, located at the lake of the moon. A secret place in the New World(America) known only by the Aztecs. Spanish Templars hear about this and know it must be the work of some piece of eden. Together with the Conquistadore, the Templars travel to America to find this piece of eden. Ezio's son (or grandson) fully trained as an assassin by dad and/or grandad ezio. Hears about the new Templar movement and decides to go after them. The Aztecs know it all. These are their lands, their gods, their secrets.

Now this is just and idea for a next game to make the timejumps a little shorter. So how about it. A bit of Aztec magic, mixed with early spanish colonisation in a nice Caribbean Jungle scene! please comment!!

starkiller1991
11-30-2009, 03:42 PM

You mean noble-turned-assassin and thief.

Pitalla
11-30-2009, 06:18 PM
He's talking about Assassin's Creed: Renaissance, and it has come out in Europe. My friend has it and it does say that Christina rejects him. She is a noblewoman who had a crush on him when he was a noble. Now that he is a wanted assassin, she has no interest anymore.

Hmm quite interesting, but why would the book of a canadian game come out first in Europe? Now add the fact that Black edition was only released in there exclusively too.. hmm curious.

Anyways I am not surprised, however this just makes it even more interesting.
Chalenges are what make's life and games interesting, not simple things.

Could it be that he's brother cold change her mind after knowing Ezzio?
Maybe he could invite both of them to he's private villa?
Beside's if he became friends with medicci dont you think that he could redeem he's family's name and honour?

So many possibilities, but that is up to Ubisoft to decide and design.

Again its just a book that didnt regard DLC scenarios, and DLC are expansions for the game that the developers can take their time to plan and design with no hurries.

nicky117
11-30-2009, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by OSnailsO:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ForsakenMessiah:

America is the OLD way of saying it... It's now South Altair and North Altair </div></BLOCKQUOTE>dont forget malik land

BAMB0
12-02-2009, 04:52 PM
I was kinda wondering why Europe got all this exclusive stuff too lol. I'm from Canada and was hoping we were going to get some nice stuff considering AC2 was done by Ubisoft Montreal.

But I'm going to pick up the Renaissance book and see if anything else comes up between Ezio and Rosa/Christina.

Regarding DLC so far the two announced was to take place during sequence 12 and 13 which dealt with the Battle of Forli which will deal with Caterina Sforza again and Bonfire of the Vanities that will deal in Florence again. So maybe we might get another Christina scene to see if Ubisoft will go with the book and reject Ezio.

Time will tell...lol

yadejenlo
12-03-2009, 01:12 AM
ezio did that thief chick, dont remember her name

bruinboy
12-03-2009, 01:10 PM
What about Amelia, The girl that gets Ezio laid after the Forzi Horse Race? You never know!

starkiller1991
12-03-2009, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by yadejenlo:
ezio did that thief chick, dont remember her name

Rosa is the thief chick. I'm kind of surprised you couldn't figure out her name, it's all over this thread.

Rompipalle1488
01-24-2010, 10:29 AM
Rosa is way too much of a badass, and that's why Ezio and her can relate. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
She's probably the only female Thief in Venice, which means the best wisdom for their child (if they had one) to become an Assassin and a Thief.
Besides, if Cristina had a child to Ezio from their brief encounter back in Florence, then he wouldn't be able to teach it how to become an Assassin.

ROYALSMASH
02-13-2010, 01:28 PM
SPOILER!
Well Cristina dies before Ezio could have had a child with her so i guess it has to be someone else.

BIack0ps
02-13-2010, 05:39 PM
this thread is rediculous but Im guessing that its christina for the sole reason the next DLC takes place in Florence. Same deal as Catherine, little introduction to the character in the normal game and then an expansion on her character in DLC. I can see the whole Rosa argument but I dont think Ezio was really that interested.

SteelCity999
02-13-2010, 05:54 PM
The Auditore name is fictional as was Altair in AC1. It would only make sense for the line to continue with fictional characters because they would have more ability to craft a story for their needs. If it included a historical figure they'd be limited or have to explain it. Remember, the ancestors interact with the historical figures because there are gaps that can be filled in and be made to make sense. Rosa is fictional so shes the best bet.....

Eclipse_Midir
02-14-2010, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by obliviondoll:

What do you mean IF?

Without children, there are no descendants, without descendants we wouldn't have anyone to put in the Animus to relive his memories.

If he had children with Christina, then Desmond probably isn't directly descended from them, because Ezio appears not to have had contact with her later in life, so any children to her would have been conceived before, and thus detached from, his later memories (which Desmond clearly has access to).

There is always the likely hood that Ezio, being a ladies man, would have several illigitimate children or at least one. So Ezio could have not known he had a child but his line still continued. That would lead to Desmond and Desmond's mother/father (depending on which is related to Ezio and Altair.)

BIack0ps
02-14-2010, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Eclipse_Midir:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:

What do you mean IF?

There is always the likely hood that Ezio, being a ladies man, would have several illigitimate children or at least one. So Ezio could have not known he had a child but his line still continued. That would lead to Desmond and Desmond's mother/father (depending on which is related to Ezio and Altair.) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well if Ezio did not know of his child,his child would probably never learn of his assassin ancecstory and not continue the tradition so that theory is most likely wrong.

Eclipse_Midir
02-14-2010, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by BIack0ps:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Eclipse_Midir:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:

What do you mean IF?

There is always the likely hood that Ezio, being a ladies man, would have several illigitimate children or at least one. So Ezio could have not known he had a child but his line still continued. That would lead to Desmond and Desmond's mother/father (depending on which is related to Ezio and Altair.) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well if Ezio did not know of his child,his child would probably never learn of his assassin ancecstory and not continue the tradition so that theory is most likely wrong. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He/she doesn't have to know. The important thing is Desmond and his parents found out.

BIack0ps
02-17-2010, 12:09 AM
He/she doesn't have to know. The important thing is Desmond and his parents found out.[/QUOTE]

Desmond and his parents are like 400 years away from Ezio's lifetime.... If Ezio's heir did not know who Ezio is and about the assassins, he would never join the assassin community and be lost track of. this could not have happened since because Desmond was born and raised at an Assassin camp.

pearljams
02-17-2010, 12:55 AM
<span class="ev_code_RED">***spam and links removed***</span>

Rompipalle1488
02-17-2010, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by pearljams:
<span class="ev_code_RED">***spam and links removed***</span>

What does that have to with anything?
O.o...