PDA

View Full Version : Slow pace of Content revealed.

Nalafein
03-23-2011, 07:11 AM
Hi! I am wondring, is it just me, or do you also feel that certain content is reveal to slowly?

I've been piercing through these forums for about half a year now, and i feel it's going to slow. wheres is the offcial gameplay trailers?

maybe its just me, since i've been waiting for a heroes III follow up in quite somewhile.
Dont get me wrong, H4 and h5 was abit fun too. But not nearly as much as H3.

Is their any information released on Buildings you can encounter on the diffrent maps? How many Heroes to choose from in each faction?

When does the beta start? will there be obivous ways to report bugs and glitches?

Sorry for many questions.. just seeking some information http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

OmegaZoa
03-23-2011, 02:56 PM
my guess beta will be released when all those naga creatures are revealed and at the pace they revealing them by 1-2 per week i expect beta will be released on.....uhh 5 weeks or so? but yes i agree on lack of gameplay stuff, kinda tired of none heroes 6 stuff showing up.

GamerGeek87
03-24-2011, 03:46 AM
I feel the pace has been quite nice, a lot of screenies and information compared to other games. Some more cohesive gameplay footage would be very nice but apart from that Im quite happy with whats been released.

rbxaureus
03-24-2011, 10:27 AM
I agree. I'd love to see some screenshots of town screens and more video, both of adventure map and battles with the newer announced races. That'd be perfect http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Nalafein
03-24-2011, 02:20 PM
Well. I for one feel that i need more information even though i preordered deluxe edition..
Might just be that i feel a bit bummed out, no elfs at all, nor them nifty magistres of the acedemy. its like a void inside without my top 3 factions, and have to wait couple of more years or so before i finaly can be satisfyed :P. back to shoving corpses around then :/

Shawn85
03-29-2011, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Nalafein:
Well. I for one feel that i need more information even though i preordered deluxe edition..
Might just be that i feel a bit bummed out, no elfs at all, nor them nifty magistres of the acedemy. its like a void inside without my top 3 factions, and have to wait couple of more years or so before i finaly can be satisfyed :P. back to shoving corpses around then :/

First expansions going to be lengthy and polished academy campaign, no faction modifications what soever! ;D

Nalafein
03-29-2011, 01:30 AM
you wish! atleast them gorgyles need a new animation, the mmh5 version was just plain dull.
Mostly of the faction should remain somewhat, i agree.

Shawn85
04-05-2011, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Nalafein:
you wish! atleast them gorgyles need a new animation, the mmh5 version was just plain dull.
Mostly of the faction should remain somewhat, i agree.

i cant say i was very partial to those bricks we called gargoyles in h5. but at the same time i liked em. i used to fly them by enemy stacks so they would weaken their elemental resistance, then pwn said stacks with fireballs http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif nuke nuke nuke