PDA

View Full Version : What is your age? (and Random Thoughts)

priest811
11-23-2009, 12:58 AM
Greetings all assassin's,

My age is 25. I have just completed the story and am just completely blown away by this game.

Please present your age and thoughts about this game.

Another question I have is what is your video game setup like?

I am very privileged to own a 47in LCD HDTV along with 2 speakers beside for a very special audio treat.

with this combination I believe it has enchanced my playability as well as my experience in this gaming world.

Honestly, I felt as if, thru this game, i have learned about life and history! With that said "Art" is a continued theme in this game and it is very much appreciated.

Thank you Ubisoft for delivering such a polished product and hope to continue to be privileged with your hard work and grace again!

Lol had to get that off my chest!

Even if there are slight hiccups every now and then in controls ( which is probably due to my minute lack of patience) this game deserves my review of 10/10!!!

Graphics -- 10 none can compare!

Sound - - every sound makes perfect sense 10

Music - - Beautifully composed, inspiring, inspires to enjoy the game 10

Replay Value - Every Corner you turn it feels as if you have never traveled there, even if you have. the maps are so huge that there is this random factor. I guarantee that the more replays you take of this game the more different your path will be.

Overall - 10 Thanks UbiSoft!!!!!

priest811

P459
11-23-2009, 06:36 AM
Im 13.

I really enjoyed the game. My favorite part was free running in Venice.

I agree with you that the music was awesome.
Im a bit dissapointed that there we didnt get to see more of Rome though.

I give it a 10/10. Awesome game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif