PDA

View Full Version : Patch issues

C4mswe
05-18-2010, 05:09 PM
Ok so i've been a long time fan of SC, and its game series. i bought this game yesterday, coincidentally the patch came out yesterday, and i beat it yesterday also, so then i tried multiplayer and it didn't work so i browsed the internet until i could find a solution which was a patch and now it is asking me every time i start the game to enter my key-code into the box, which i have already done when i first installed the game so now when i enter it, it claims that it is in use, so instead of the patch helping me, now i cant even start the game let alone play it. Any solutions?

sam2000_290
05-18-2010, 05:18 PM
You shouldn't trust what is out there. Whatever that patch is. Your post title has no relevance in what you're asking. The first reply that I wrote was how the patch is good for me in most cases. Then I read your actual post and it's not what it is. You might wanna change your title.

What you can do is......just keep putting in your key code or contact UBI.

FYI, the patch didn't came out yesterday. It's out for a while. You thought it came out yesterday but really, the game is telling you to update your game.

C4mswe
05-18-2010, 05:38 PM
fair enough, although the game didnt tell me to update. It just is unfortunate that i cannot play even single player, or start the game without being asked for my already entered code.

sam2000_290
05-18-2010, 06:17 PM
Try uninstalling the game and then install it again. Run the gu.exe and go from there. Login and see if it asks you for your key.

BTW, when you said that the patch was "coincidentally" came out, I assumed you installed it after you said this.