PDA

View Full Version : Urgent request to ubisoft

jcody
12-26-2007, 01:08 AM
This might be a little much, but I feel the need to make a public request for this.

Assassin's Creed is probabally the best game I have played in a while.

The thing that I like most about it is the huge outside interactive world, it's stunning.

Best of all, there are side quests, achievements, flags, templars, and all sorts of things that are availible to collect for added replay value, however, replaying this game is very annoying because of the layout of it all. Read on.

After the game is completed, we have the option to reply a memory. That means that EVERY time we want to just jump in and play we have to start from the dead beginning of an entire memory block, listening to the 5 minute lecture from Al Mualim and starting from masayf when we just want to collect some flags or kill some templars for a few minutes.

This is extremely annoying and kills all of the great possible replay value.

After the game is completed, a "free roam" (or the like) setting should be a selection, which basically allows us to freely do whatever we want with the last aquired gear and abilities, and allow us to save when we need to, and let us continue from where we left off in this "free roam" version.

Otherwise, very few people are going to be willing to replay this game at all. This would be an 100% improvement to the game.

The game is too good to be limited by this linear gameplay restriction. The interactivity, the beauty, i feel like it's being wasted if we don't have the freedom to explore it as we wish.

jcody
12-26-2007, 01:08 AM
This might be a little much, but I feel the need to make a public request for this.

Assassin's Creed is probabally the best game I have played in a while.

The thing that I like most about it is the huge outside interactive world, it's stunning.

Best of all, there are side quests, achievements, flags, templars, and all sorts of things that are availible to collect for added replay value, however, replaying this game is very annoying because of the layout of it all. Read on.

After the game is completed, we have the option to reply a memory. That means that EVERY time we want to just jump in and play we have to start from the dead beginning of an entire memory block, listening to the 5 minute lecture from Al Mualim and starting from masayf when we just want to collect some flags or kill some templars for a few minutes.

This is extremely annoying and kills all of the great possible replay value.

After the game is completed, a "free roam" (or the like) setting should be a selection, which basically allows us to freely do whatever we want with the last aquired gear and abilities, and allow us to save when we need to, and let us continue from where we left off in this "free roam" version.

Otherwise, very few people are going to be willing to replay this game at all. This would be an 100% improvement to the game.

The game is too good to be limited by this linear gameplay restriction. The interactivity, the beauty, i feel like it's being wasted if we don't have the freedom to explore it as we wish.

kew414
12-26-2007, 03:42 AM
You're not the first to make a thread about this.

...Or the second...
Infact, you're probably not even in the first 20 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

jcody
12-26-2007, 10:01 AM
And? If anything that just means that it should be addressed.