PDA

View Full Version : "An Assassin Is waiting to Speak With you"?

EmBRaCeDeATH
11-18-2011, 12:15 PM
I have 2 level 14's, And one Master Assassin.
I don't remember how I made one the Master Assassin.

Well, My Two 14's have full XP, And are awaiting to become a Master Assassin. Where do I have to go to talk to them, So they can become a Master?

I've explored the dens. No clue.

EmBRaCeDeATH
11-18-2011, 12:42 PM
Someone help. Haha. This is killing me.

CriticaHit
11-18-2011, 12:57 PM
I suggest you check your map. There should be a black icon with the Assassin's symbol somewhere on the map.

LordWolv
11-18-2011, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by EmBRaCeDeATH:
Do not bump.

EmBRaCeDeATH
11-18-2011, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Isaac500:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EmBRaCeDeATH:
Do not bump. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure, I'll just let my thread sink to the bottom, And not get the help needed.

I agree. I hate when people bump useless threads. But when It's a legitimate question, Sometimes it's needed.

What will the black Icon say? I see Master Assassin Mission. Is that it?

LightRey
11-18-2011, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by EmBRaCeDeATH:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Isaac500:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EmBRaCeDeATH:
Do not bump. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure, I'll just let my thread sink to the bottom, And not get the help needed.

I agree. I hate when people bump useless threads. But when It's a legitimate question, Sometimes it's needed.

What will the black Icon say? I see Master Assassin Mission. Is that it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Needed or not, it's against the rules. If you really want your question answered and it isn't answered here, I suggest you try using other sources of information instead.

tjbyrum1
11-18-2011, 06:27 PM
I have to say, rules are indeed rules, but I get why the OP double-posted. Sometimes it does become useful and necessary, as long as it is used for just that.

However, rules are rules and I understand that.

I think double-posting was considered bad when people started double-posting for no apparent reason or to spam or something.

IntoxicEIGHT
11-19-2011, 02:55 AM
Master Assassin Missions do not always appear right away. I was still getting master assassin missions well after i had already finished the campaign.

There are 7 in total I believe, and you can only level up 7 recruits to Master Assassin level. The rest stay at level 10.

Unless of course, i still havent unlocked the last 5 missions yet. We'll see.

There are 7 Assassin Dens though, so there isnt any other Dens to assign your recruits to after that.

deadly_thought
11-19-2011, 03:16 AM
same recruit assassin missions seem to appear and disappear at random as well with mine might be dedliberate i dont know

Serrachio
01-13-2012, 03:47 PM
Recruit Assassin missions do not appear when your Assassin Slots are filled. You can increase your Assassin slots by taking over Templar Dens.

For the Recruit Assassin Side Missions, there are certain locations where you can activate them, and if they're marked as undone on your DNA menu, you can assign one of your Assassins to a city in Mediterranean Defense to free a slot up.

For the Master Assassin Missions, you should assign an Assassin to one of your Dens in Constantinople and then go to the den to talk to them, prompting the mission to start with them. Also, once they have done the first stage of the mission, you would need to meet them either at the den or somewhere in the city to start the second stage of the Master Assassin mission.

lothario-da-be
01-13-2012, 08:11 PM
why is my thread not in the list?

reini03
01-13-2012, 09:36 PM
why is my thread not in the list?

You mean... you created a thread and it doesn't appear on the forum?... Well, the new forums launched just today, so they might still have some problems with it :/
Just make sure to report any bugs or whatever to a Forum manager/mod.

lothario-da-be
01-14-2012, 09:41 AM
it is very anoying because it is a VERY imoprtant thread because i think i know where and when ac3 will be

SixKeys
01-14-2012, 04:05 PM
it is very anoying because it is a VERY imoprtant thread because i think i know where and when ac3 will be

You and a hundred other people. Not trying to be mean, just saying there are a LOT of threads already speculating about where the next AC will be set in.

lothario-da-be
01-14-2012, 08:25 PM
wel this is my theory
this was my thread

i think i know when and where AC3 wil be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not so long ago there was an interview with sonebody from ubisoft and he said that at least a part of ac3 will be in Egypt,he didnt said ancient egypt!!!! And there is very much chance that ac3 will be in the french revolution.if you combine those 2 you get ......Napoleon bonaparte!!! you would play in france and in Egypt with the british and mameluks. what do you think about this?

SixKeys
01-14-2012, 11:43 PM
wel this is my theory
this was my thread

i think i know when and where AC3 wil be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not so long ago there was an interview with sonebody from ubisoft and he said that at least a part of ac3 will be in Egypt,he didnt said ancient egypt!!!! And there is very much chance that ac3 will be in the french revolution.if you combine those 2 you get ......Napoleon bonaparte!!! you would play in france and in Egypt with the british and mameluks. what do you think about this?

That those same theories have been around for ages and no-one can still say for sure if they're right.