PDA

View Full Version : Question about subject 16.

catkiller97
10-01-2011, 10:50 AM
It is written in assassinscreed wikia of subject 16 (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Subject_16) database that "Sixteen was forced to explore the memories of his ancestor Ezio Auditore" So my question is Desmond and Subject 16(Michael) are brothers??,If not what relation subject 16 has with Desmond??
S16 is descendant of Adam.

Jexx21
10-01-2011, 10:52 AM
No.

catkiller97
10-01-2011, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
No. So what relation subject 16 has with Desmond??

rileypoole1234
10-01-2011, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by catkiller97:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
No. So what relation subject 16 has with Desmond?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We don't know. We think it might be explained in Revelations but nobody has any idea.

LightRey
10-01-2011, 11:11 AM
If this is true (which is still debatable since it has not actually been confirmed that S16's ancestor was Ezio Auditore, though strongly implied), then that would only mean that they were at least distantly related, but after Ezio's line their ancestral lines could part at any of Ezio's descendants and since Desmond doesn't seem to recognize him at any point, it seems unlikely that they're closely related.

RzaRecta357
10-01-2011, 12:14 PM
I seriously hope they answer this. Some people see the DNA match at the beginning just then machine scanning Desmonds brain then the 16 and 17 folders to get a match and other people believe that it searches 16 and 17 to find a match which would be Ezio.

I think the animus was just scanning Desmonds brain then both subjects files since they were in that particular animus.

Altair661
10-01-2011, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
I seriously hope they answer this. Some people see the DNA match at the beginning just then machine scanning Desmonds brain then the 16 and 17 folders to get a match and other people believe that it searches 16 and 17 to find a match which would be Ezio.

I think the animus was just scanning Desmonds brain then both subjects files since they were in that particular animus.

They are both related to Ezio. That is how S16 put the glyphs in the game because he was forced to go through Ezio's memories but they never found the vault that Vidic was obbsessed with. The begginning part of the AC2 was simply showing that Ezio was a common ancestor between the two and that they're DNA could be matched through him. They never said it was their last common ancestor though. So really I don't believe we'll know until ACR since were really diving into more about 16 and Desmond.

I think it's unlikely that they are closely related. However he was stuck at the farm for the first couple years of his life, so it's possible they could be cousins and that they've never seen eachother. But I believe it's unlikely.

LightRey
10-01-2011, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Altair661:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RzaRecta357:

They are both related to Ezio. That is how S16 put the glyphs in the game because he was forced to go through Ezio's memories but they never found the vault that Vidic was obbsessed with. The begginning part of the AC2 was simply showing that Ezio was a common ancestor between the two and that they're DNA could be matched through him. They never said it was their last common ancestor though. So really I don't believe we'll know until ACR since were really diving into more about 16 and Desmond.

I think it's unlikely that they are closely related. However he was stuck at the farm for the first couple years of his life, so it's possible they could be cousins and that they've never seen eachother. But I believe it's unlikely. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's actually not true. S16 put the glyphs in the game by animus coordinates. They likely had nothing to do with the memories.

CRUDFACE
10-01-2011, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Altair661:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RzaRecta357:

I think it's unlikely that they are closely related. However he was stuck at the farm for the first couple years of his life, so it's possible they could be cousins and that they've never seen eachother. But I believe it's unlikely. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's actually not true. S16 put the glyphs in the game by animus coordinates. They likely had nothing to do with the memories. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The glyphs just seem to be scattered across the memories. But the Rifts are the ones that have the actual coordinates in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood based off of the aforementioned glyphs.

Jexx21
10-01-2011, 08:06 PM
Are the animus coordinates just random ones that could be applied to any memory? Or did S16 just put them in Rome on purpose.

dave93vert
10-01-2011, 08:17 PM
everything u need to know about 16 or the truth:

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/8511076059 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8511076059)

Jexx21
10-01-2011, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by dave93vert:
everything u need to know about 16 or the truth:

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/8511076059 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8511076059)

That's just a theory that is most likely not correct.

LightRey
10-02-2011, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by t260z:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Altair661:

That's actually not true. S16 put the glyphs in the game by animus coordinates. They likely had nothing to do with the memories. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The glyphs just seem to be scattered across the memories. But the Rifts are the ones that have the actual coordinates in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood based off of the aforementioned glyphs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well, yes, the codes at the end of the glyphs do indeed refer to animus coordinates. However, there's no reason to assume the same didn't apply to the glyphs as well or at least there's no reason to assume that the glyphs were planted into specific memory data.

CRUDFACE
10-02-2011, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

The glyphs just seem to be scattered across the memories. But the Rifts are the ones that have the actual coordinates in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood based off of the aforementioned glyphs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well, yes, the codes at the end of the glyphs do indeed refer to animus coordinates. However, there's no reason to assume the same didn't apply to the glyphs as well or at least there's no reason to assume that the glyphs were planted into specific memory data. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know, I just noticed it, but if you pay attention, almost every glyph is right next to something important to a memory.

there was one at Paolo's house
One a few feet from where you start the mission to assassinate Uberto alberti
One right under the bridge when you and Leonardo first come to Venice...

I think the glyphs reacted and therefore adapted to the memory. As they were special, they showed up on special places.

Or I'm just overthinking it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

catkiller97
10-02-2011, 07:19 AM
You know, I just noticed it, but if you pay attention, almost every glyph is right next to something important to a memory.

I think the glyphs reacted and therefore adapted to the memory. As they were special, they showed up on special places.

Or I'm just overthinking it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

yea, you are right I noticed it now.

LightRey
10-02-2011, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by t260z:

That's a good theory. Maybe animus coordinates are more referring to specific segments of a kind of memory or the significance of it, rather than a specific location in the white room or something.

RzaRecta357
10-02-2011, 08:35 AM
You're over thinking it haha.

That's obviously there for gameplay reasons. They expect people to mess around in those areas.

CRUDFACE
10-02-2011, 08:40 AM
thanks, I want some kind of puzzles back...but S16 is actually with us this time. Maybe he'll be like a trickster of the animus and we have to solve things on his whim.

Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
You're over thinking it haha.

That's obviously there for gameplay reasons. They expect people to mess around in those areas.

yeah, I know, but shhhh http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sleepzzz.gif we have to make up awesome reasons for why they're there though, play along, lol.

dave93vert
10-12-2011, 07:31 PM
i hear people talking about Atlantis, and people taling about other things. yes i agree they are overthinking it. its all so simple to see, all clues were already given in first two AC's
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

Sarari
10-12-2011, 07:40 PM
Well Ezio did have like 20 kids that he didn't know about lol. So one of them is bound to descend down to Subject 16, while Desmond is all the way across the family tree.

rileypoole1234
10-12-2011, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Sarari:
Well Ezio did have like 20 kids that he didn't know about lol. So one of them is bound to descend down to Subject 16, while Desmond is all the way across the family tree.

If Ezio had any children, the memory would've switched to the child when it was conceived, so that can't really be possible.

roostersrule2
10-12-2011, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by rileypoole1234:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sarari:

If Ezio had any children, the memory would've switched to the child when it was conceived, so
that can't really be possible. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Actually that only happens when it's the child that passes on the bloodline to the person in the
animus.

Jexx21
10-12-2011, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by rileypoole1234:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sarari:

If Ezio had any children, the memory would've switched to the child when it was conceived, so that can't really be possible. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No it wouldn't. It only switches to the Child that is directly related to Desmond. When I say directly, I mean that Ezio's Child would have to be Desmond's Great-Great-Great-Great (lotsa greats) Grandfather. Not his grand-grand-granduncle or whatever. Has to be a great grandfather.

Ezio didn't have the Child in Desmond's direct line untill either after or at the end of Revelations.

LightRey
10-13-2011, 01:44 AM
What ^ and ^^ said.

rileypoole1234
10-13-2011, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rileypoole1234:

If Ezio had any children, the memory would've switched to the child when it was conceived, so that can't really be possible. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No it wouldn't. It only switches to the Child that is directly related to Desmond. When I say directly, I mean that Ezio's Child would have to be Desmond's Great-Great-Great-Great (lotsa greats) Grandfather. Not his grand-grand-granduncle or whatever. Has to be a great grandfather.

Ezio didn't have the Child in Desmond's direct line untill either after or at the end of Revelations. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right. I'm quick to speak but slow to think. Sorry. I guess you all are right. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blush.gif

catkiller97
01-01-2012, 01:05 AM
first post has been edited.

AppleJuiceColt
01-01-2012, 02:39 AM
Ezio had 2 kids, Flavia and Marcello.

Inorganic9_2
01-01-2012, 03:52 AM
You never know though; Ezio may have had kids with someone...Amelia, from their "private riding lesson"? Obviously, Flavia is Desmond's ancestor, but it doesn't mean Ezio didn't manage to conceive a child with someone before her.

Assassin_M
01-01-2012, 04:31 AM
Originally posted by Inorganic9_2:
You never know though; Ezio may have had kids with someone...Amelia, from their "private riding lesson"? Obviously, Flavia is Desmond's ancestor, but it doesn't mean Ezio didn't manage to conceive a child with someone before her.
He did, evident by 16 saying that his time with Ezio was alot shorter than Desmond`s.

CkSwtos
01-01-2012, 10:22 AM
In one of the producers' videos, they explained that Desmond is related to way to many assassins. So it is not odd that Clay and he, have a common ancestor.