PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Glass

Diablo310th
10-31-2004, 07:48 AM
OMG......the green reflection on the Hellcat and Corsair is so bad you can barely see out of it when the sun is at certain angles. Oleg..please fix this. Surely it wasn't this bad.

Diablo310th
10-31-2004, 07:48 AM
OMG......the green reflection on the Hellcat and Corsair is so bad you can barely see out of it when the sun is at certain angles. Oleg..please fix this. Surely it wasn't this bad.

Electro_City
10-31-2004, 08:02 AM
That's odd ... I have the green reflections in the hellcat, though it certainly isnt as bad as with the gustav's, but the Corsair canopy is almost perfectly transparent with me.

JG7_Rall
10-31-2004, 09:00 AM
If they're gonna add it, then do it to ALL planes. I'm sure ground crews didn't leave the canopies dirty like that for JUST the hellcat, if at all.

If not, then take it out. Thanks

Stiglr
10-31-2004, 10:09 AM
Didnt' stop them from "p*ssing" on the 109G6 Late(r) canopies.

Ruy Horta
10-31-2004, 10:22 AM
Just open the canopy, adds that extra je ne sais quoi...

I just love that new feature, wish it would work for all a/c which had a canopy you could open or a part you could open.

SgtBriggs
10-31-2004, 10:22 AM
ya. what is with the dirty muddy window. i flew the hellcat last night and i was thinking that when i get back to base, im going to hunt down that window washing dude and kick his @ss. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Mr_Nakajima
10-31-2004, 10:28 AM
Russian pilots often flew with the canopies open on their earlier fighters because the quality of the perspex was so low - one of the reasons why actual performance figures didn't always match test figures.

I doubt they'll go back and re-model the Russian aircraft though - the disadvantage of improving a game by adding extra theaters.