PDA

View Full Version : MAKING OBJECTS!

Genuine_Ace
05-17-2006, 01:21 AM
Hey guys?

Is there way to make your own objects for PF and IL-2 etc? I know in Gmax you probably could.

Cause i was thinking, wouldn't it be better to have actual standing men holding a screw drive or wrench so u can place them near the planes to make it look like they are giving maintenece to the plane? I know u can use the mortar teams to do this but if someone takes a really nice screenshot of their work in FMB, wouldn't it look better! And not as sus when u see a guy with a pair of binoculars and guy loading a god damn gun with the mortar? LOL

By the way, what other ways can u go about this and how could you import it into the game (THIS IS THE BIG QUESTION)?

Genuine_Ace
05-17-2006, 01:21 AM
Hey guys?

Is there way to make your own objects for PF and IL-2 etc? I know in Gmax you probably could.

Cause i was thinking, wouldn't it be better to have actual standing men holding a screw drive or wrench so u can place them near the planes to make it look like they are giving maintenece to the plane? I know u can use the mortar teams to do this but if someone takes a really nice screenshot of their work in FMB, wouldn't it look better! And not as sus when u see a guy with a pair of binoculars and guy loading a god damn gun with the mortar? LOL

By the way, what other ways can u go about this and how could you import it into the game (THIS IS THE BIG QUESTION)?

WTE_Galway
05-17-2006, 01:44 AM
you need to use 3D MAX

and no .. you would need to submit the object to 1C to be added via a patch