PDA

View Full Version : OT - How to keep my tracks in Media Player

MadRuski
03-15-2007, 07:08 AM
Well my MP used to keep the songs i was playing in its NOW PLAYING list after i exit it, but for some reason now when ever i exit MP, i have to re-add what i was playing, and this makes it frustrating is when i shuffle the songs and want to play from the order they are in and cannot because i have to re-add all the music again.

i know this is a very differnt question to the forums, but its bugging the living s**t out of me, does anyone know how i can make it stay in the NOW PLAYING list?

MadRuski
03-15-2007, 03:23 PM
hmm no replys lol, well it was worth a try http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

general_kalle
03-15-2007, 03:31 PM
i use microsoft MP too but i always go into librery and pic my song from there.

AFJ_rsm
03-15-2007, 03:35 PM
strongly advise using winamp

Chris0382
03-15-2007, 04:23 PM
i Advise using Media Monkey as it allows you to play songs or sets of songs per location. You can forget play lists and organize your songs in directories and then just play that certain directory. Great for organizing songs.

MadRuski
03-16-2007, 03:19 AM
oh no i have a great way of organising my music, its all set out perfectly for me, its just that MP annoys the c**p out of me now because it does not keep my music in the NOW PLAYING list anymore, and i do also use winamp but i find MP beter to use.