PDA

View Full Version : Request for TDC Help

mrfritz4444
03-24-2005, 11:22 AM
Could someone please post a very detailed text only explanation of how to use the TDC in FULL 100% manual mode? I watched the movie posted here, and while it was a bit useful, I think I'd get more from a full text briefing of every step involved in targeting shipping.

If at all possible, it would include what to do from the very moment a stack was spotted on the horizon until the thing sank. I think such an explanation would be useful to many others as well.

Until I can read a detailed briefing on it's use, I've reduced my manual TDC settings to shoot staright and then eye it from close range. This has a certain appeal, especially when you take out marauding destroyers head on, but I'd like to learn how to take out a few ships before getting within 500 yards of them.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

PoweredBySoy
03-24-2005, 01:03 PM
We're all workin' on it, Fritz. The game just came out, so I don't believe there are many people out there with a full grasp on the art of manual TDC. Let alone someone that can write up full step-by-step instructions.

The manual has a decent write-up on it... but even then there's tons of little nuances that are giving unpredictable results.

There will surely be many help guides released in the near future by the community. It's probably just a bit early yet.