PDA

View Full Version : What they took off the game.

ACfanboy12
12-04-2007, 12:35 PM
I'm wondering what they took out of the game that was available before (the ones we saw in the demos etc.)

And I'm also wondering about your views on it. For instance, in my oppinion, this stage of the game was my favorite... you could do more things then before... and it felt like it would play better then now. And there were things that you cant do now.

heres the stage of the game that i liked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOk5j-iGuTM

I mean so many things were better... Altair could push people, the camera on horse riding looks better... the horse looks better, you can go inside towns on ur horse, the gentle push looked better (now it just creates a giant circle around altair when he does the push - circle of people that is). Feeclimbing looks better, crowd interactions when you jump around is better, the first person thing was better, THE ASSISSINATION looked WAY better... theres a real freeze frame, and camera looks different, at least it gives you a sense of signifiance. This time it just looks like ur murdering civilians... nothing different. The monks and Altair look better, everything looks way better. The synch bar looks better too hehe

You could hop over little fences, like at 4:18 instead of jumping on top of it, then running past it. You could knock over barriars so they fall... THAT IS SO COOL... create an obstacle guards cant pass. And the gates close when you try to escape ... SUPER. Now placing the horse inside the town becomes more strategic.

JUST as a whole... the game looks WAY better... the fight was harder... I could tell... less hits to die... I KNOW NOW... the fight system is WAY too easy... you can take like 100 hits before you die. The counters looked cool there... they didnt freeze the camera.. it flowed very smoothly.....!!!!

GOD DAMNIT anyone agree? lol

xELITEGUNNERx
12-04-2007, 01:32 PM
it also says u cant take a hit to the head but u clearly can

AirRon_2K7
12-04-2007, 01:37 PM
I can't/ haven't.

ACfanboy12
12-04-2007, 01:39 PM
They should have made the game way harder... so people will try to get better at it... make the fights HARD!!!! or at least have a difficulty slider or something. (like synch difficulty... im sure they could have come up with something.

They also should have made a thing where you can record your assassinations, then share with friends on xbox live, or ps3 live or w/e

Sorta like Halo3 that would be sweet right? plus it would make sense because of the animus and all.

zeroblackstar
12-04-2007, 03:01 PM
yeah i spent ages trying to collapse some scenery then realised it wasnt in the game..

avsrule247
12-04-2007, 03:21 PM
I disagree with most of your points. The animations looked a lot less fluid back then, and the fighting was a bit chunky. Also, the push was replaced with the grab and throw, which is more accurate then push.

ACfanboy12
12-04-2007, 03:57 PM
Well why couldent there be both... I liked the push too.

And the fighting was at least hard... now its plain stupid... a ****** who cant control his hands can be a master assassin.... sorry for all the ******s out there.

DreamerM
12-04-2007, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by zeroblackstar:
yeah i spent ages trying to collapse some scenery then realised it wasnt in the game..

What are you talking about? I've collapsed plenty of stalls.