PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts and Questions about Revelations (MAJOR SPOLIERS)

chizzy12
11-17-2011, 01:33 PM
So in the beginning they show Ezio returning the the villa. That wasn't explained.

What about Lucy? That wasn't explained...
and she's clearly dead because they talk about how she is buried. So that flicker after desmond kills her and shows no blood and what not...i dont understand.

and what about all those things subject 16 said in those puzzles in brotherhood?

I still have many questions. They didn't answer much, just go into bigger detail on what we already know.

still amazing game and I rank it number 2 in the series after Assassins Creed II.

LieutenantJojo
11-17-2011, 02:38 PM
Well, they didn't answer every question, obviously. Why Juno wanted Lucy dead is unknown to me, but she is definitely death. Sadly enough...

The Subject 16 puzzles weren't really explained further in ACR, but that's probably something for AC3. And is Subject 16 completely gone now, btw? I couldn't really tell, it was pretty unclear, IMO.

And I don't get why people are still confused about Ezio returning to Monteriggioni... He obviously just returned to right the hints on the wall...

CRUDFACE
11-17-2011, 02:42 PM
I'm not even sure that Juno cared about killing Lucy. Honestly, I think it was about Juno having a goal and not caring how she accomplished it. She knew what Desmond's reaction would be.

What are you confused about with S16? He usually just gave answers in his puzzles. Not really sure how to help.

Ezio came back to the villa there. But for some reason didn't recover his armor. Thy simply used a skin instead of having Ezio in different armor.

xCr0wnedNorris
11-17-2011, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by LieutenantJojo:
And is Subject 16 completely gone now, btw? I couldn't really tell, it was pretty unclear, IMO.
He got deleted along with the Island, so why can't he be restored like the Island? I say he's still there somewhere.

LieutenantJojo
11-17-2011, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by xCr0wnedNorris:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LieutenantJojo:
And is Subject 16 completely gone now, btw? I couldn't really tell, it was pretty unclear, IMO.
He got deleted along with the Island, so why can't he be restored like the Island? I say he's still there somewhere. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, S16 said that he was saving Desmond's life, so I assume that if you get "deleted", you die...

zerocooll21
11-17-2011, 03:27 PM
After the credits it says "rebuilding aniums island". I don't see anyway for them to incorporate the rebuilding of the island so you can go back. Its just one of things you have take it for what it is.

Gil_217
11-17-2011, 03:28 PM
I still can't fully believe Lucy is completely done or dead, I just can't get it. She's a very important character to die just now that you are getting to the end. I believe that in Assassin's Creed III she will appear somehow, but I don't know how, maybe resurrected by a Piece of Eden, it's very difficult to tell right now.

OR she isn't really dead, remember, Desmond (and we) only heard about her death when he was on the Black Room, in a coma, maybe he was imagining or dreaming about that, because he was traumatized when he stabbed her.