PDA

View Full Version : HELP NEEDED

Randomhotguy
11-18-2007, 03:45 PM
First I want to say this game is sooo bad ***!!!But anyway I just beat the 3rd bad dude[the one that runs away]I then find out I have the power to teleport to any city now.So I go to a couple of the recommended cities where my next targets are at and speak to the dude at each bureau[sp?]they give me advice but I dont see any objectives on my map[only the save citizens ones]So how do I collect more evidence for my next hit when nothing is on the map?

THANK YOU FOR THE HELP!!

Kill.Billy
11-18-2007, 03:46 PM
climb the view points to reveal stuff on the map.

Randomhotguy
11-18-2007, 03:51 PM
I climbed all the view points in Damascus and just kept getting locations for the citizens that needed help I cant get any info gathering objectives anywhere.

deskpe
11-18-2007, 03:59 PM
open your map, and you can see the objectives there, if you click one of them they'll get marked on the map

Randomhotguy
11-18-2007, 04:01 PM
Thats the problem.They arent marked anywhere on the map at all.The only objectives Im getting are the useless citizen save ones.I even talked to the Bureau guys and their is still nothin marked on my map.

NorthernAvengeR
11-18-2007, 04:10 PM
Sync a viewpoint like the game tells you to. Then all the viewpoints will be visible within the sector.