PDA

View Full Version : Important!!!! Answers from Eugen systems!!!

r0n241982
09-14-2010, 01:11 PM
Hello guys,

After a dozen post about enhancement from the game
i`ve decided to mail Eugen about the pop ups for the PS3 version.

and you no what!

I`ve got a answer

The pops will be reduced in the next patch.
I think about october the patch will be releaes.

Here is the message from Eugen what i like to share with you fans!!

Hello Ron,

Thanks for your congratulations.

Pops will be highly reduced on ps3 with the next patch.
Still, I doubt the patch will be released before 1 month because of Sony
submission program.

All the best,

Cedric Le Dressay
CEO
Eugen Systems S.A.

See you guys online!!

SweSogekingu
09-14-2010, 01:52 PM
Nice to see that there will be a patch.

Can you give me there e.mail so
I/we (in this forum)
Can e mail them the things that need to be patched?

If they fix everything we e mail to them this game will be so awesome as it can be ! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Mr_Shade
09-14-2010, 02:37 PM
The developers do read these forums http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Just because you may not see them posting, does not mean they are not aware of concerns and issues that need looking at.

Part of my role is to also report those issues, so rest assured you are not being ignored.

I do however have to point out that not every 'suggestion' or fix people may like to see, can be done - there may well be reasons why certain things, such as time limits are imposed, they will however, make the best possible choices.

I would also like to ask that people do not flood them with demands or requests, since they may be slightly busy working on fixes http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Thanks for reading.

Afc_andy
09-14-2010, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
The developers do read these forums http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Just because you may not see them posting, does not mean they are not aware of concerns and issues that need looking at.

Part of my role is to also report those issues, so rest assured you are not being ignored.

I do however have to point out that not every 'suggestion' or fix people may like to see, can be done - there may well be reasons why certain things, such as time limits are imposed, they will however, make the best possible choices.

I would also like to ask that people do not flood them with demands or requests, since they may be slightly busy working on fixes http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Thanks for reading.

Great so what your saying is that a no time limit option cant be done. Well it looks like im going to be selling this game then.

ElderForest
09-14-2010, 03:27 PM
Great so what your saying is that a no time limit option cant be done.

and where exactly has he said that...??!!

Mr_Shade
09-14-2010, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by ElderForest:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Great so what your saying is that a no time limit option cant be done.

and where exactly has he said that...??!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Indeed..

I never said that, I just used it as an example of things some people have requested, and rather than everyone shout 'oh they removing the time limit, I also have to point out that certain things may be there for a reason...

At no point did I mean the Time limit is not being looked at - it may or may not be able to removed, but that's not mine or any one elses job to guess at http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Lets let the Devs decide http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Ghoullio
09-14-2010, 08:02 PM
Ive sold my copy of the game but will continue to monitor these forums. If and when they decide to eliminate time limits, i will happily repurchase this game.

I feel like we deserve an answer and that the silence from the devs leads inevitablly to the conclusion that time limits will not be addressed.

It is their choice to design the Game to their liking as it is my choice to play the game. Imstead of getting worked up, i have chosen to walk away.

Afc_andy
09-15-2010, 02:09 AM
Yh ive sold the game now 2. I will definetly buy it again if they add an unlimited time option. And sorry Mr_Shade I misinterpreted your post http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

VaMook
09-15-2010, 04:10 AM
yep, those pop ups are very annoying, so, wot about xbox360, my mate wont play the game because of these interuptions.

VaMook
09-15-2010, 04:15 AM
no news on unlimited??? sell sell sell. **** ruse

vincenty82
09-15-2010, 05:49 AM
Good to hear and see that we console players can count on support of devs and other ppl involved http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif We all more or less realise the difficulties dealing with sony and microsoft (its not exactly perfect market out there) so we appreciate any info we can get on updates and what is planed to be done.

To some people that want to sell the game: It is a bit selfish to try to impose your own will over others by threating to not support the game. This litle blackmail of yours not only won't make a difference but it will harm the comunity. If you want something to be done about the game, discuss and propose in polite manner.

Ghoullio
09-15-2010, 06:39 AM
It is neither selfish nor is it blackmail. I'm sure that anyone on the development team will care one way or another if three or four people quit playing this game. I have waited over a year for this game and watched closely every step, every press release, every video out there. I played the demo several times a day. NOWHERE was there any mention of a time limit. I don't remember the last time I have even heard of a time limit on a skirmish mode in an offline match against AI opponents in an RTS. It is UNHEARD of. I am disappointed and CRUSHED that this game cannot be what I want it to be. I am FRUSTRATED and acknowledge that the devs are busy and this issue may be resolved in the coming months. Whenever I play the game I am reminded of how close this game is to being what I want it to be.

I'm sure that these people aren't really selling their games, they're just making a statement. I am an avid gamer but I am also on a limited budget. I have a family and a lot of responsibilities and therefore don't have unlimited resources for video games. I can choose from three to four games that I can afford per year. RUSE has been on my list for quite some time now and I had traded in a game I love very much to afford to buy RUSE. I don't expect anyone to understand where I'm coming from, I'm simply stating my intent on here. I wanted very much to love the game and sing it's praises, and in fact I still do. I LOVE the game, I think it's a beautiful well-crafted work of art. However, I have no desire to play online competitively-ranked games.

In the end, I have supported the game by purchasing it in the first place. Eugen can support its players by finding a way to fixing the issues at hand here or offering a good explanation as to why other platforms have unlimited time options and the consoles do not. If they choose not to, then I can exercise my freedoms by no longer purchasing items that the produce. It's a viable free-market solution that is easily implemented. It isn't a temper tantrum, it isn't blackmail. I'm not so much of a narcissist that I assume I can sway the opinion of an entire company by selling a video game. I'm simply doing what I feel I must do to maximize the amount of happiness I get from playing video games.

Thank you.

JonkoSmoker
09-15-2010, 07:45 AM
That is good news!

vincenty82
09-15-2010, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Ghoullio:
It is neither selfish nor is it blackmail. I'm sure that anyone on the development team will care one way or another if three or four people quit playing this game. I have waited over a year for this game and watched closely every step, every press release, every video out there. I played the demo several times a day. NOWHERE was there any mention of a time limit. I don't remember the last time I have even heard of a time limit on a skirmish mode in an offline match against AI opponents in an RTS. It is UNHEARD of. I am disappointed and CRUSHED that this game cannot be what I want it to be. I am FRUSTRATED and acknowledge that the devs are busy and this issue may be resolved in the coming months. Whenever I play the game I am reminded of how close this game is to being what I want it to be.

I'm sure that these people aren't really selling their games, they're just making a statement. I am an avid gamer but I am also on a limited budget. I have a family and a lot of responsibilities and therefore don't have unlimited resources for video games. I can choose from three to four games that I can afford per year. RUSE has been on my list for quite some time now and I had traded in a game I love very much to afford to buy RUSE. I don't expect anyone to understand where I'm coming from, I'm simply stating my intent on here. I wanted very much to love the game and sing it's praises, and in fact I still do. I LOVE the game, I think it's a beautiful well-crafted work of art. However, I have no desire to play online competitively-ranked games.

In the end, I have supported the game by purchasing it in the first place. Eugen can support its players by finding a way to fixing the issues at hand here or offering a good explanation as to why other platforms have unlimited time options and the consoles do not. If they choose not to, then I can exercise my freedoms by no longer purchasing items that the produce. It's a viable free-market solution that is easily implemented. It isn't a temper tantrum, it isn't blackmail. I'm not so much of a narcissist that I assume I can sway the opinion of an entire company by selling a video game. I'm simply doing what I feel I must do to maximize the amount of happiness I get from playing video games.

Thank you.

First of all i appologize if i have offended you.

I have never stated though that you can't sell the game. It is your right to get rid of the product that doesnt meet your standards or expectations but saying 'fix it or i will sale it' in this instance has a threatning and selfish tone. It means that person saying it doesn't realy care what others have to say, only thing that matters is 'what I want' (and 'or' doesn't leave a choice to devs so it is a bit like blackmailing).

For me time limit is a grate thing (I am ready for flame http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif). It prevents turtling and looong 24hr ranking matches (I dont mind unlimited time in skirmish and not ranked games). You actualy feel the preasure. You migth say 'create your own game' but i am affraid that with matching devided for 50 or so regions i wouldnt find many players to play 20 or 30min games. But i will not gona go on forum saying leave time limit or i will sell the game.
Instead i am ready for open and polite discusion.

PS I have full time job and wife. I simply can't play longer than 60 min per sesion http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

r0n241982
09-15-2010, 10:37 AM
The game is great.

A few options can be better.
like the zoom, pop ups and time.

I think we most give Eugen time to bring a patch!

The game itself is steady like a rock.