PDA

View Full Version : a couple graphical glitches in 3.01(m)

von_Albert
11-20-2004, 10:34 AM
Does anyone else have a very stange looking leather gunsight pad on the finnish B-239? The entire cockpit looks normal; however, on the front sight pad you can see all of the polygons making up the surface of the object. Can anyone else confirm this?

As I side note, I was flying in an F4F-3 and had the canopy shot full of holes. I noticed then, when looking out at the right wing, that the bullet holes were not visible in the glass where they intersected with the exterior 3d model (the wing in this case). You can clearly see this occur by sliding the canopy back and forth. This glitch is not too serios, but it's worth fixing if it only takes a moment.

von_Albert
11-20-2004, 10:34 AM
Does anyone else have a very stange looking leather gunsight pad on the finnish B-239? The entire cockpit looks normal; however, on the front sight pad you can see all of the polygons making up the surface of the object. Can anyone else confirm this?

As I side note, I was flying in an F4F-3 and had the canopy shot full of holes. I noticed then, when looking out at the right wing, that the bullet holes were not visible in the glass where they intersected with the exterior 3d model (the wing in this case). You can clearly see this occur by sliding the canopy back and forth. This glitch is not too serios, but it's worth fixing if it only takes a moment.

crazyivan1970
11-20-2004, 01:29 PM
Please repost it in the bugs thread up top. It`s easier to keep it all together at one place. Post screenshot too.

Thanks.