PDA

View Full Version : Forceing armor

swiftkinfe
01-28-2011, 02:42 PM
Ok this has been a bit of a problem and I'm wondering why Ubisoft didnt listen!Remember back in AC2 were you couldn't remove armor meaning if you wanted a specific look you had to be really careful?Well AC2 in my oppinion got it right.Useing greaves which werent that noticeable to begin with.Infact though had an assasin look to them and when you did notice it worked.Now we got brotherhood and forced to buy armor again....Why the spaulders?They are huge!Now once again the problem of not being able to remove armor has returned Ubisoft did you listen at all?!Some people dont want to be wearing such large bulky armor(check the armor of brutus threads).

Ubi you fixed being able to not go back to the HQ for weapons but I dont want to be wearing such heavy gear!Why were you forced armor again?Why not greaves or not forced at all.If we didnt get it wouldnt that have been enough?!

SwitchBang
01-28-2011, 03:35 PM
I agree completely with this I would love to see this in a patch.

Ass4ssin8me
01-29-2011, 01:47 AM
However it may seem simple, to code it might not be.

magesupermaster
01-29-2011, 02:12 AM
Also, there's a reason why you are forced to buy armor in AC2 and AC: Brotherhood.

notafanboy
01-29-2011, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by magesupermaster:
Also, there's a reason why you are forced to buy armor in AC2 and AC: Brotherhood. why ? because you might "die" while fighting ?

Alpha Ender
01-30-2011, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by notafanboy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:
Also, there's a reason why you are forced to buy armor in AC2 and AC: Brotherhood. why ? because you might "die" while fighting ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

...which is ******ed, in my opinion, because you aren't supposed to have to worry about health! It's synchronization that made this game so different in the beginning.

Oh, the thread? Huh, yeah, that's cool, go show Mom, I'm watching sports...

Black_Widow9
01-30-2011, 12:36 PM
Please post your Feedback here-
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood feedback thread. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/4821045298)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_red">Topic Closed</span>