PDA

View Full Version : Cockpit damage

XyZspineZyX
09-13-2003, 12:18 AM
FB has by far the best DM. the planes react in so many different ways when hit. you see big holes in the wings, big parts come off, they smoke , burn, explode but nothing happens to the cockpit glass ( on the outside). If inside the pit you see holes everywhere but on the exterior the cockpit is intact.I enjoyed the effect in BOB, I would attack the Dorniers head on just to se the cockpit blowing off. I know for FB is kind of late to introduce but it would be nice to see it introduced in next sim at least. Imagine attacking a He-111 head on. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
09-13-2003, 12:18 AM
FB has by far the best DM. the planes react in so many different ways when hit. you see big holes in the wings, big parts come off, they smoke , burn, explode but nothing happens to the cockpit glass ( on the outside). If inside the pit you see holes everywhere but on the exterior the cockpit is intact.I enjoyed the effect in BOB, I would attack the Dorniers head on just to se the cockpit blowing off. I know for FB is kind of late to introduce but it would be nice to see it introduced in next sim at least. Imagine attacking a He-111 head on. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
09-13-2003, 12:22 AM
This, along with the blood on cockpit issue, has been kept out of FB to minimize required resources.

Until low system requirements is going to stop being mandatory, I don't think it's gonna happen.

By all means, correct me if I'm wrong. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

http://members.shaw.ca/cuski4678/sig.jpg