PDA

View Full Version : this should be in the next/current ac

the_atm
03-30-2011, 02:30 PM
ok, every one is talking about ac3 so i thought, well i have thought this since i first started playing acb, *on a side note, i have no idea what everyone is talking about ac3*

ok so i play many open world games like rdr, and i think ac should take a que from rdr. *red dead redemption* what makes it so much fun after beating the story is there is hunting, gang hide outs, and anoying ai's needing your helping or trying to kill you.

so the biggest problem with ac is after you beat it, there is really nothing left, get that armour, get 100% that's it, so what if they where to implement something fun into it, like randomly generated ai's needing to use your assassin skills to kill some guy, or track an unfaithfull husband OR WIFE, you know just something to liven up the game to make it have some replay value you know?

crash3
03-30-2011, 02:37 PM
i totally agree i suppose in ACB you could continuously send recruits on missions and recruit new assassins but it wasnt as great as i thought it would be

i think we should be shown a cinematic showing how the recruits carried out their missions so we feel more involved in their development

there should be some story related side missions and some random side missions-the random ones should still be as good but arent significant to the storyline if missed out (if you get me) it would be a better way of exploring the cities and making money instead of finding stupid chests and flags etc. agree/disagree?

UrDeviant1
03-30-2011, 03:01 PM
I agree. I think one good thing would be if over time the borgia started to take back control of certain areas, kind of like san andreas with its gang locations ect and like you said some side quests from angry civilians. Id need more than these to keep me interested in the single player after 100%sync tho.

the_atm
03-30-2011, 03:02 PM
i agree, like sub quest that would like tie up loose ends of the story but not spoil any thing, like ya you have the christena missions but there is only so many.

and the angry citizens, what i meant was like, they think their spous is cheating on them, so you follow their spouse, see what you see, then tell the other spouse, then do what she says, and by angry i mean like, they ambush you or something, like the citezens could give you like, mini quests, where you get items and stuff.

UrDeviant1
03-30-2011, 03:13 PM
I see what your saying about the citizens giving side quests to find items and stuff but then it might seem a bit mundane if you want to keep the feeling that your a badass assassin trying to save the world so ubi would have to be careful with that i think.

the_atm
03-30-2011, 03:18 PM
i dont mean they say "hey i lost my shrunken head go find it" i mean like they tell you do do something then they give you a reward,

tjbyrum1
03-30-2011, 03:48 PM
I couldn't agree more.

I play RDR, and it had a great storyline (to me anyways). I then realized that I had gotten so far into the storyline, that I never did anything else.

So I stopped, and did them.

Poker, Five Finger Fillet, Liar's Dice, Bounty Targets, Gang Hideouts, Random Strangers, Stranger Missions, Hunting, Selling Items, Collecting, Unlocking Clothes, Getting Ranks, and more.

So much stuff to do after the storyline...

To me, AC has been doing this a little bit. With the Assassination Targets and all, that's all good. But I think they should add mini-games. I liked the fist fighting in Brotherhood, but was disappointed in it being so limited.

There's just so much AC has in it, but little of it focuses on 'after-game' experiences. AC is no doubt one of my favorite games of all time, ranking with RDR and Gears. It seems as if they add onto it every time they have a new game. Which is great.

It makes me wonder, what will AC III be like? It will only be better.

Since AC III is in fact coming out this year, I cannot wait for a trailer.

But yes OP, I agree with EVERYTHING you said.
----

As a side-note, would anyone be interested in AC Free-Roam online?

UrDeviant1
03-30-2011, 03:50 PM
Its gonna be BIG whatever happens, i cant wait! i hope they bring out more dlc for ACB b4 hand.

kriegerdesgottes
03-30-2011, 03:54 PM
I have been saying this exact same thing forever now and no one ever responds. I guess I should have started a thread too. But yeah rdr in my opinion got the open world thing PERFECT. and although ac is my favorite franchise of all time, I'm sorry to say rdr is a better game period end of story. But I love ac more. ac needs to take a lot more notes from rdr like the random generated events in particular. You know how you are out in the desert riding and you will get jumped or a lady will ask you for help and it's up to you to take part in whatever the system generates. That is exactly what ac needs big time. I think they already copied some stuff like the horse whistle which was good although the horse mechanics are probably better in rdr. they also copied the dice game thing which was ok but liars dice is freaking awesome and the acb game is kinda boring. Anyway long story short I totally agree. I also like the survey's idea of gathering things from the wilderness to create stuff like poison or smoke bombs. great idea.

trueflyingsheep
03-30-2011, 05:22 PM
i have made a small list of improvements i wanted and still want to see:
List of wanted improvements (http://red-sheep.de/ac2.xhtml)

only one part is about the late game, but it is a important one.