PDA

View Full Version : A couple of my theories***Spoilers***

rileypoole1234
01-02-2011, 08:36 AM
There may be 1,000 different threads on this so bear with me. Theory 1 has to do with the end of the game and theory 2 doesnt really.(please read my last EDIT if you read anything)

1.) Desmond killed Lucy, we got that. People think she's a Templar and everything, I don't. I think she and the other two are working with Desmnd just like they say they are. I recall Juno saying something about Desmond needing to go to find eve alone. I think since Desmond was falling in love with her, he had to kill her. I'm not sure why but I don't think it's because she's a Templar.
2.)Now this is kinda off topic but Desmond says near the end "It's the door code, someone wants to make sure we get it right". Now I don't believe in the animus within the animus idea but that might be a clue. Juno also says Desmonds DNA communes with the apple and has activated it. This might have been planned for a long time.
3.) We hear Desmond say "No" when the man says put him back into the Animus. I'm not sure who the other two men are but maybe you can figure this out, here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do-TU7mjLZQ (its at 1:12)

sorry for the long post guys.]

Cheers to all(I still think AC3 will be in Victorian London)EDIT: i just saw something at 12:11 in the video. If you pause it Lucy has the apple and the blood is gone.
ANOTHER EDIT: Don't you think subject 16s and Desmonds voices sound eerily similar. Maybe Subject 16 is really Desmond who went crazy and left himself messages to figure this whole thing out.

persiateddy95
01-02-2011, 08:37 AM
There may be 1,000 different threads on this so bear with me.
They should probably create the Theories Forum.

Neo_Age
01-02-2011, 11:13 AM
1. We dont know if Lucy is dead or not. She was stabbed in the stomach, not the heart or lungs (which would have been fatal). At best we know shes on the edge.

2. Dont know what video you are watching but there is a huge pool of blood around her at 12:11

3. The apples appear to be control/information and time viewing devices, all of which wouldnt really help Lucy in this situation. What would help her however is the Shrowd.

4. There is refrence to a POE having the ability for its user to go back in time, however the templars are in possession of it at the moment and have it locked away, sighting that use of it might create paradoxes that undo what they are doing. I think this is a pretty clear foreshadowing device that would indicate at some point in the future, someone does get ahold of this POE, goes back in time and lays down the proper clues that will be needed for Desmond.

Also, consider Lucy and Desmonds comment about the timing of it all, I think Desmond says something to the effect that "someone wants us to get it right".

AMuppetMatt
01-02-2011, 11:18 AM
Don't they mention destroying this particular POE due to paradox fears or not?

rileypoole1234
01-02-2011, 11:21 AM
@Neo_Age the link that I have posted is the video. If you pause it at 12:11 exactly, you see lucy holding the apple and no blood at all

Black_Widow9
01-02-2011, 01:45 PM
Please post your Theories here-
Official Member Theories *Spoilers* (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=5251069024&m=2951020209&r=2951020209#2951020209)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>